Photo

This guy can teletransport or he used hack.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

cybertormentor

cybertormentor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

On the last days ago, i play with my friend custommetal one casual team deathmatch, all the time when we shoot in cloakdood, he dodged in the exactly moment that we press the secondary weapon. But, when he stop to recharging, i see and try kill him, but the impossible happen. He dodge fastest before the tow rocket it was launched! Very strange, i never saw it in 3 years playing Hawken.

Elite_is_salty

Elite_is_salty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1144 posts

Nothing's wrong with the first one. And teleporting happen in HAWKEN. Often. The guy dodged out of the repairng position, and a lot do that, but some packets were lost and you only saw the starting position (him sitting repairing) and the last (after dodging).

• cybertormentor likes this

The PC community is the red headed step child Reloaded never wanted but got saddled with when they married the PC community's mother.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Shoutout to mah real Africans out there.

Houruck

Houruck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts
I have seen the same thing before, even happened to me (the camera still showed me from 3rd person as I dodged) so it can be a network issue.

Knight of the Holy Tree

CRITICAL ASSIST

United in Diversity, Divided by Zero

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

predators gonna predate

Merl61

Merl61

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 930 posts
This is not a hack. It's simply packet loss. You have high ping yes? So do I. I see this kind if stuff all the time. It sucks, but we just have to deal with it.

jWZL3Hm.jpg

Thanks to Badtings for this awesome banner!

cybertormentor

cybertormentor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Yes Merl, in Brazil connected in US East the ping ranged from 100/160, i never had big problems for all the time i played, it was a first. But, i still impressed because in this game, my friend had the same problem with this same guy, but during on the fight.

Thank you guys for the explanation.  

Kmaleon73

Kmaleon73

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

mmmmmmmmmm actually saw like 5 times, and if you have something rare, but it is possible that, which is a failure of rescheduling or restructuring command, but if I agree that to me is the first time I see it and play from Venezuela and my normal ping between 80-120 and if I also have about 3 years and is the first time I watch it, but hopefully not come to annoy here Hack for me not contribute anything and they do is annoy and hinder

BANER%20PERSONAL%20hawken_zpsltdg3apb.jp

EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

had similar, not as bad, experiences akin to this. except i'd be dodging/sliding and one lag "hiccup" and i would be in another location completely disoriented. he probably wasn't having a very good game experience on his end.

#:  chown -R us ./base

nRJ1C9n.png

"...oh great Itzamna, you shall know Us by the trail of Dead."

cybertormentor

cybertormentor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

mmmmmmmmmm actually saw like 5 times, and if you have something rare, but it is possible that, which is a failure of rescheduling or restructuring command, but if I agree that to me is the first time I see it and play from Venezuela and my normal ping between 80-120 and if I also have about 3 years and is the first time I watch it, but hopefully not come to annoy here Hack for me not contribute anything and they do is annoy and hinder

Yes, i agree dude, the brazillian internet sometimes is bad to play online, but always is funny play this game.

Thx guys!

LinearFox

LinearFox

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

rdjjNuC.gif?1

cybertormentor

cybertormentor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

"goku is you?!"

dorobo

dorobo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts

so first guy has a good ping and a second one has shitty one?

CANCORT

CANCORT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

ping....

Kmaleon73

Kmaleon73

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Yes, i agree dude, the brazillian internet sometimes is bad to play online, but always is funny play this game.

Thx guys!

No friend, I am not Brazilian, I am Italian but I live in Venezuela, luckily in this game ping is pretty good and lets me play pretty quiet

BANER%20PERSONAL%20hawken_zpsltdg3apb.jp

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users