1 reply to this topic

UthyrBilbo

UthyrBilbo

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

*read in old civil war voice*

My dearest Delilah,

I fear the worst has come to pass, morale in camp is dangerously low. the other pilots keep making empty threat about visiting my dear mother at her ranch on the planes. i keep telling the boys that she is long since dead and my father is soon to follow. i believe this has come about from a mass disappearance of many of our commanders, i have been told that they shall be back in a fortnight. 

In other news, socks keep going missing, i have yet confirm this but i fear it may be the rats. i keep finding glowing piles of rat droppings in my trunk. if you can, would you send more socks along with your next letter. the conditions in camp are bad as many men are coming down with the "boot rot". the doctor says it is because of our severely dwindling supply of socks.

i hope that everything is fine at home with our conjoined twins. was unfortunate that they have to share a leg and kidney. i shall try to send some things from the battle field, unfortunately i have only been able to find bone and hair or other viscera from the enemy. if i find anything from the enemy it would seem to be a miracle as the enemy seems to be forcing their soldiers into battle garmentless.

your's truely,

Uthyr Bilbo

TAZ_

TAZ_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts
Socks is very important,
without socks, pilot will lose their skill.

(08:35:47 PM) Ashfire908: auth taz_ blacklist
(08:35:48 PM) ScrimBot: 'taz_' has been added to the 'blacklist' group.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users