* - - - - 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

dlg597

dlg597

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
All aboard the train of knowledge! **THIS** very Saturday, November 7th, 2015, Flipping Hades, captain of Crion Ballistics Department, council member of Trentik Defense Militia, and least famous Hawken celebrity of all time, will be hosting a super  fun and lighthearted seminar focusing on:

* cool stuff
* cool things
* good stuff to know
* good things to know
* a special surprise that isn't a dead walrus, for sure. He promises.

*Confused by the ambiguity? That's intentional- it's meant to be kept a secret. The only reason Hades told me what he's planning to do is because he's writing about himself in the third person at this very moment.*

It'll likely happen at around 10:00 AM PST, and go until I get bored of dropping knowledge.

But seriously. It's gonna be a lot of fun.

SO! What can you do to sign up?

PM me! Let me know you're interested! Friend me in Hawken (dlg597), then log onto the HAWKEN teamspeak when it's time to start!

See y'all there!

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Hatemail?

Put in the thread, asshats.

• eth0 and Badtings like this

I2DI

I2DI

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Now you got me curious about the dead walrus. 'Cos even if I win one how the FUZZ are you gonna send me it? Like chop it down to the tiniest pieces and mail them? I'm confused now...

• dlg597 likes this

I simply cease to believe that something is OP just because it's OP.

dlg597

dlg597

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Now you got me curious about the dead walrus. 'Cos even if I win one how the FUZZ are you gonna send me it? Like chop it down to the tiniest pieces and mail them? I'm confused now...

I will find a way. I always find a way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users