• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

The_Silencer

The_Silencer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 838 posts

First of all, I do know and I'm quite aware on that the devs are actually very busy in many areas of the game at this very moment.. but there's nothing wrong at suggesting hopefully cool things which, in the future, might be implemented in the game and in case any of these may be cool enough to be considered and so forth..

Once said that..

Would be cool to add a new field for each record within the Friends List in order to include a brief note about each of your friends in the ingame list.

I mean, for instance: You add a pal you played with some cool match but you'd like to add some excerpt on why you added him/her to your friends list. As for example: "Cool guy, he's a damn good Scout pilot from (country here)" .. or something.

Would be good idea to consider branches for the Friends List as well. As for example, close friends (Friends&Familiy), Clan mates, Cool players, or some kind of sub organization like that for the friends you compile within your ingame Friends List.

Just a raw idea, but interesting enough IMHO to be considered and evaluated in the future for our bleoved game: HAWKEN.

Thougths?

• StubbornPuppet, JackVandal and FEF-FEFington like this

The difference between theory and practice is smaller in theory than it is in practice.

CrimsonKaim

CrimsonKaim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1235 posts

Cool idea, wait till Q4 2016 tho. As always.

- Sitting next to the sound box in Last Eco -

MAZ3

MAZ3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

good idea ..... but that will never implemented :)

te gane silenciado te lo dije :3, siempre te ganare

11-02-2016 (Y) GGGGG

Meraple

Meraple

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

I'd much rather have the friendslist stop making my screen freeze whenever someone goes online/offline.

Already removed a ton of people and it's still doing it, although not as severely as before.

The_Silencer

The_Silencer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 838 posts

the game does not freeze when someone in my friends list is going online nor offline.

Ergo.. I find that what you posted above to be like pretty weird, dude.

The difference between theory and practice is smaller in theory than it is in practice.

MAZ3

MAZ3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

the game does not freeze when someone in my friends list is going online nor offline.

the game has already enough technical problems with the list of friend

anyway not going to implement anything else in the game :)

te gane silenciado te lo dije :3, siempre te ganare

11-02-2016 (Y) GGGGG

Guns_N_Rozer

Guns_N_Rozer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1272 posts

I'd much rather have the friendslist stop making my screen freeze whenever someone goes online/offline.

Already removed a ton of people and it's still doing it, although not as severely as before.

you don't deserve friend ...you are mean for eat

The_Silencer

The_Silencer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 838 posts

turns out that I do have a zillion of friends and sometimes I find it like pretty hard to ... remember well.. do you know what I do mean?

That. ;)

No hurries though, just an idea...

Meraple

Meraple

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Some people have it, others don't.

Simple.

I'm honestly not sure why it freezes my screen though, it only recently came back.

Edited by (KDR) Meraple, 10 November 2015 - 02:21 PM.

Nov8tr

Nov8tr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Meraple is correct. This is a known problem for a long time. It does not do it to everyone which just makes it harder to diagnose. Reducing the number of friends on their list does indeed help the problem somtimes. Good luck.

"Nov8tr" is pronounced "INNOVATOR"

aEGHJsh.gif?1

Yes I'm really 64 yrs old. July 6, 1953

The_Silencer

The_Silencer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 838 posts

Meraple is correct. This is a known problem for a long time. It does not do it to everyone which just makes it harder to diagnose. Reducing the number of friends on their list does indeed help the problem somtimes. Good luck.

I thought this was solved long time ago.. didn't know about it.

P.S. What I've noticed here at my end during the last 2 weeks are chat disconnects.

Back on topic, would be cool to have much more control on the Friends List. Probably the future UI improvements have this in consideration too. Crossing fingers.. and again; no hurries.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users