Photo

Hawken Guide for getting HC (for Dummies)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

MechTech0520

MechTech0520

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

This Guide is for beginners or people who are just really bad at it. So I will be going over tips for helping you and your mid life crises in Hawken.

To start off save your HC points in the beginning later on it can get hard. But at the start you can get lots of HC points from achievements. So save your HC points don't spend them on cosmetics, holograms, paint for mechs, or weapons in the beginning. Save HC for mechs. You can buy weapons but only when you are really sure.

HC are only rewarded for did you win, how much time you played, and daily win. Siege gives people the most HC out of all the gamemodes normally because of how long the matchs are.

Never leave matchs if your in a middle of a match you will not earn a single HC point and even XP points for anything.

Jerv

Jerv

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

And the bonus for winning isn't even all that much; a net difference of 20HC between a win and a loss.

Assuming one minute betwen matches and a 50% win rate, you can count on about 860 HC per hour regardless of damage dealt, KDR, or anything other than Time Played.

Missile Assault and Siege do have slightly better payouts per hour though, not just because the matches are longer. All get 12 HC per minute, but when the match ends, the HC award for losing MA/Siege (57 CH) is higher than for winning DM/TDM (50 HC).

Still recovering from a neurological incident, spent a couple months learning how to walk without a cane,

figured I'd try a fast-paced game to see if I could get my reflexes back to where they were.

Garage:

A - Infiltrator, Reaper, Technician, Scout

B - Assault (x2), Predator, Raider

C - Brawler, Vanguard, Incinerator

devotion

devotion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts

i believe the amount of hc rewarded is fixed and based on how long you played. you can unlock achievements, which give you one time boosts, and you can get a "win of the day" bonus (+250 iirc) once per game mode per day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users