• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Hecatoncheires

Hecatoncheires

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts

So I checked my MMR today and Scrimbot says I'm at 2277.25 with an approximate true rating between 1938.61-2615.89..

I'm not sure if this is accurate since I usually find myself averaging around ~1600. I was wondering if anyone else's MMR spiked or if it was normal for MMR to change this drastically in about a week (since the last time I checked).

What the Heca-

americanbrit14

americanbrit14

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

ok, the approximate true rating I've never seen have a larger difference than 100, given that its just under 700 in this case i'd say something went wrong

• Hecatoncheires likes this

VfuS0qE.png?1

contracted by 

??

INDUSTRY

kaiserschmarrn_

kaiserschmarrn_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Alot of people have been having this problem, it should be solved along with the rest of the server issues that are currently ongoing.

Edited by kaiserschmarrn_, 07 January 2016 - 09:31 PM.

Hecatoncheires

Hecatoncheires

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Thanks, I'm hoping it's just an error since I don't want to go into a death grind to get my mmr back to where I'm suited.

Here's a screenshot of just how bad i should be (not sure how to place spoilers):

jBiisRv.jpg?2

What the Heca-

Hecatoncheires

Hecatoncheires

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Alot of people have been having this problem, it should be solved along with the rest of the server issues that are currently ongoing.

Oh, ok. Thanks. I'm guessing it's a similar issue with those players having lost their HC/MC. Hope it gets fixed soon since I can't really play many matches with such high mmr.

What the Heca-

Ashfire908

Ashfire908

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Oh, ok. Thanks. I'm guessing it's a similar issue with those players having lost their HC/MC. Hope it gets fixed soon since I can't really play many matches with such high mmr.

Yes it is. The HC/MC losses some people experienced was due to the same glitch. The HC/MC resets were fixed yesterday, however the MMR change was not repaired, as I wasn't aware it occurred to multiple players (and it's naturally self-correcting). I'll spend some time tomorrow fixing this for everyone else, but for now your mmr has been reset to your previous value.
Creator of ScrimBot and other community tools.

[kloeri] And we're done for now with all the rebooting.. except for a single server that will be rebooted when it's done pretending it's a tree.

LadyTiggs

LadyTiggs

Super Troll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

So I checked my MMR today and Scrimbot says I'm at 2277.25 with an approximate true rating between 1938.61-2615.89..

I'm not sure if this is accurate since I usually find myself averaging around ~1600. I was wondering if anyone else's MMR spiked or if it was normal for MMR to change this drastically in about a week (since the last time I checked).

Fixed :) 

~~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for thou art crunchy and go well with ketchup!!~~

Hecatoncheires

Hecatoncheires

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Yes it is. The HC/MC losses some people experienced was due to the same glitch. The HC/MC resets were fixed yesterday, however the MMR change was not repaired, as I wasn't aware it occurred to multiple players (and it's naturally self-correcting). I'll spend some time tomorrow fixing this for everyone else, but for now your mmr has been reset to your previous value.

Fixed :) 

Thank you so much you two! :)

What the Heca-

Ashfire908

Ashfire908

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

All users that had the MMR issue should be fixed now (was 40 people in total).
Creator of ScrimBot and other community tools.

[kloeri] And we're done for now with all the rebooting.. except for a single server that will be rebooted when it's done pretending it's a tree.

KaBLoS

KaBLoS

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

im not 2000+ ... damn

• MomOw likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users