- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Canlocu

Canlocu

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello, I started playing this game about 3 years ago and moved to an area that had poor internet. I now have net and went to log in and all my mech's are gone. Is there a way to get them back and is this a know issue?

Plus it says I just joined today but this is untrue and I still have the email from when I signed up back in 2-13-13:

2/13/13

clear.gif
To: Hidden

bluemanmxl.png

Dear Pilot,

Good work. Your HAWKEN Account has been successfully created!

We need you to verify your email address. Please click the link below or copy it into your web browser.

-----Hide address---

To access the forums, please visit http://community.playhawken.com.

Thank you,

Meteor Entertainment and Team HAWKEN
support@playhawken.com

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, please click "Support" at the top of any PlayHAWKEN page. 

Anyways Thx

Cheers

Dawn_of_Ash

Dawn_of_Ash

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 431 posts

I would guess that something happened to erase your account in between all of the changes that have occurred throughout the years. You're best guess is to submit a support ticket (found here: https://hawken.zendesk.com/hc/en-us). The chances of getting a quick reply would likely be slim due to the seeming inactivity of the support desk, but it is still worth a try.

Sorry for not being much of a help.

Edited by Dawn_of_Ash, 12 January 2016 - 11:49 PM.

SS396

SS396

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Welcome back.  A few things.

1. If you played during Alpha, or Closed Beta 1, 2, or 3, your account was wiped of all progress each session.  Everyone started fresh on Open Beta which started on 12/12/12.  It looks like you started on 2/13/13, so you should of only been subject to one reset stats only reset.  It shouldn't of removed any mechs.
  2. The forums were recreated, so if you signed up on the old forums that information is lost due to a lost backup when Adhesive folded and Reloaded took over and had to recreate everything.  The two dates have never really matched up anyways, someone could have an ingame account older than the forums.  Either way don't worry about it.

According to the player data, you have a CR-T Recruit (which means its an old account because new players don't get that starting mech anymore), and 6 other mechs, its just the stats are zeroed out.  This was because of the ascension update and release on steam.  I recall an issue with converting the player database from the old game to ascension, that might of caused your mechs to be missing, but I doubt theres anyway to get your old info, I think its was lost years ago.

[DELETED]

fuzzy bunny you CZeroFive 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users