• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

CraftyDus

CraftyDus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1354 posts

Just a crappy pub tdm video playing am-sar reaper.

Underdog bonus, broken.

Collecting predators trying to gauge me for cheats.

• coldform, Guns_N_Rozer, Hyginos and 1 other like this

EOC Raider, Bolt Pred, Rev Gl Gren, EOC Infil, All the Reapers, Father, Expert in Guitar Kung Fu, and Founder of TPG Hawken

I4U54qx.jpg     bQCgI0k.png   zd30MxR.png   vP7JiOe.png     uq0awfp.gif

lwY3QRd.jpg

KejiGoto

KejiGoto

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Looks more like someone playing on yet another new account and balance is unsurprisingly jacked up because of this. It's almost like there are enough cheaters out there that people constantly changing accounts making it hard to tell who is who while playing makes it harder to tell if someone is legitimately a good player or if they are cheating.

Good pub stomp I suppose?

CraftyDus

CraftyDus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1354 posts

Mmr is same as all my accounts, so balance isn't affected. 

But you are. 

EOC Raider, Bolt Pred, Rev Gl Gren, EOC Infil, All the Reapers, Father, Expert in Guitar Kung Fu, and Founder of TPG Hawken

lwY3QRd.jpg

Sorroritas

Sorroritas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Welcome to the club.

Though I guess being called aimbotter, using wallhacks or cheating is pretty old-skool.

I heard the new thing 2016 is being called smurf.

(Bonus points when playing on your main while being called smurf)

• Guns_N_Rozer, MomOw, EM1O and 2 others like this

Treat them with honour, my Brothers.

Not because they will bring us victory this day,

but because their fate will one day be ours.

CraftyDus

CraftyDus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1354 posts

Welcome to the club.

Though I guess being called aimbotter, using wallhacks or cheating is pretty old-skool.

I'd love to know which account is my "main".

After all, in 2 years I only played CraftyDus in matches and scrims (not pubs)

So the hours probably arent there for that one. It doesn't mean much to me seeing how they are all at the same mmr.

I'm going to go ahead and be proud of my 12k w/ 4 assists against similarly ranked players like Hisashix and Brentonian in that video.

Haters can drown in salt.

lwY3QRd.jpg

Sorroritas

Sorroritas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

So the hours probably arent there for that one. It doesn't mean much to me seeing how they are all at the same mmr.

I'm going to go ahead and be proud of my 12k w/ 4 assists against similarly ranked players like Hisashix and Brentonian in that video.

CraftyDus, on 12 Jan 2016 - 08:26 AM, said:

Public matchmaking rated tdm's are just for warming up for Actual Matches.
It's hilarious how seriously some pub players think about this stuff.

If you top the scoreboard in a random pub you have accomplished nothing and impressed nobody that matters.

*snip*
This stuff isn't important, That's how I feel.

200.gif

• SS396 likes this

CraftyDus

CraftyDus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1354 posts

200.gif

CraftyDus, on 26 Jan 2016 - 08:51 AM, said:

Just a crappy pub tdm video

Getting warmed up for Season 4. Eat Salt

Edited by CraftyDus, 26 January 2016 - 10:27 AM.

lwY3QRd.jpg

CoshCaust

CoshCaust

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Bonus points when playing on your main while being called smurf

*my signature*

Idk why some people seem to get so upset about that kind of thing (haccusations etc.)- such sweet compliments  :wub:

• CounterlogicMan likes this

Sorroritas

Sorroritas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

*my signature*

Idk why some people seem to get so upset about that kind of thing (haccusations etc.)- such sweet compliments  :wub:

I guess some people got problems understanding jokes sometimes.

And all of a sudden you are a hater :teehee:

EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

a got accused of being a hacker, and hit back with "Wow! Thanks. I didn't think I was playing that good."

immediately put a cork in it, and got a few Friend requests. You just can't make this sh*T up.

• CoshCaust likes this

#:  chown -R us ./base

nRJ1C9n.png

"...oh great Itzamna, you shall know Us by the trail of Dead."

Call_Me_Ishmael

Call_Me_Ishmael

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1114 posts

Happens to me a lot, in Lunatic_Fringe, and even in Ishmael when I dust him off to play slug reaper.

• CoshCaust likes this

Did I say Call Me Ishmael?

You should call me Luna.

JeffMagnum

JeffMagnum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts

*my signature*

I mean I understand this attitude and I held it myself for a very long time, but getting accused of aimbotting started to be annoying after I began maining Slug SS since it literally happens almost every time I use that mech (and tbh almost anything except fuzzy bunny-tier ones) now. The thing is that there's no easy and objective way to disprove botting accusations when doing well in pure hitscan, so it's my word against other players with identical credentials in the eyes of everyone else watching. It wouldn't matter if it was limited to them thinking that and doing nothing, but more often than not, the majority of the server decides to bail once haccusations start getting thrown out by more than one person. With the population the size that it is especially in the off hours when I tend to play, that means my session is effectively done unless I want to constantly chase matches full of people I haven't played yet. 

That and being forced to play Bruiser or Tech the majority of the time if I want a remotely balanced match due to most of the high-MMR playerbase leaving or exclusively doing comp are two of the main reasons I'm not on much anymore.

• Merl61 likes this

d1eZeG3.png

CoshCaust

CoshCaust

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts

I mean I understand this attitude and I held it myself for a very long time, but getting accused of aimbotting started to be annoying after I began maining Slug SS since it literally happens almost every time I use that mech (and tbh almost anything except fuzzy bunny-tier ones) now. The thing is that there's no easy and objective way to disprove botting accusations when doing well in pure hitscan, so it's my word against other players with identical credentials in the eyes of everyone else watching. It wouldn't matter if it was limited to them thinking that and doing nothing, but more often than not, the majority of the server decides to bail once haccusations start getting thrown out by more than one person. With the population the size that it is especially in the off hours when I tend to play, that means my session is effectively done unless I want to constantly chase matches full of people I haven't played yet. 

That and being forced to play Bruiser or Tech the majority of the time if I want a remotely balanced match due to most of the high-MMR playerbase leaving or exclusively doing comp are two of the main reasons I'm not on much anymore.

Sure do feel your reluctance to get online :/

But damn, that is frustrating. Although you might consider that leaving and haccusations may not be related; i've experienced server death post-match so gosh diddly darn often that i'd hesitate to believe it's ever been caused specifically by haccusations against me. Then again, i'd guess i've experienced less haccusations than you, partly due to my lack of accurate hitscan use- aimbots are much more common than speed hacks, and haccusations against me have been equal parts aim and speed.

JeffMagnum

JeffMagnum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts

It's not related the majority of the time, but people will sometimes say things along the lines of "I don't play with hackers" or "Game is no fun with you cheating" etc. and then leave in the middle of the match, so on those occasions it's obviously a direct result of false haccusations. It doesn't help that after the first few players ragequit the balance often gets worse which just reinforces people's beliefs that I'm aimbotting.

Oh, and the fact that there are way more actual hackers now than there used to be really doesn't help matters when people are questioning you. 

• CoshCaust likes this

d1eZeG3.png

asipo

asipo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts

dev really need to make anticheat

people keep accusing each other eventually will kill the community

Join Hawken asia Facebook group : here

Mech idea : Marauder (B-class), Raptor (A-class)

Guns_N_Rozer

Guns_N_Rozer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1272 posts

some times stomp doesn't work   :wallbash:  

• EM1O, LaurenEmily and CraftyDus like this

Sorroritas

Sorroritas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Yeah you can't play Sharpy/Reaper and be good with it without being called aimbot. :wub:

The thing is that there's no easy and objective way to disprove botting accusations when doing well in pure hitscan, so it's my word against other players with identical credentials in the eyes of everyone else watching. It wouldn't matter if it was limited to them thinking that and doing nothing, but more often than not, the majority of the server decides to bail once haccusations start getting thrown out by more than one person. With the population the size that it is especially in the off hours when I tend to play, that means my session is effectively done unless I want to constantly chase matches full of people I haven't played yet.

That's true, and that's also why I think a vote-kick system won't do anyone any good.

Imagine playing SS/Reaper and then getting accused of aimbotting resulting in getting you kicked and unable to rejoin the last populated server in your region.

• Guns_N_Rozer and CoshCaust like this

JeffMagnum

JeffMagnum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts

Yeah, that's one of my primary concerns with vote kick too. Obviously that's an issue in any game with it implemented, but between Hawken's unique mechanics both exaggerating the skill gap and making it so that legitimately good players are much better than the average botter, I can't really blame newer players for accusing people getting 1000 points or whatever in a match of hacking.

On a semi-related tangent, I was watching a couple videos on Youtube from new players not too long ago just to see matches from a completely different perspective, and one of the main things that jumped out is that a lot of people here, including me, take their FPS and stable ping for granted when evaluating whether or not someone is hacking. There's absolutely no way someone getting 10 FPS with 200 ping is going to be able to determine if a player is actually botting or not even if you tell them what they need to watch for--all they have to go on is the word of everyone else in the server and the fact that a player is massively outscoring everyone else and seemingly impossible to kill. And with that kind of performance, good aim can be indistinguishable from snaps anyway since movement isn't displayed fluidly. 

• Guns_N_Rozer, -Tj- and CoshCaust like this

d1eZeG3.png

CraftyDus

CraftyDus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1354 posts

some times stomp doesn't work   :wallbash:

I appreciate the kill streaks. That's the real ****!

• Guns_N_Rozer likes this

lwY3QRd.jpg

Guns_N_Rozer

Guns_N_Rozer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1272 posts

Yeah you can't play Sharpy/Reaper and be good with it without being called aimbot. :wub:

That's true, and that's also why I think a vote-kick system won't do anyone any good.

Imagine playing SS/Reaper and then getting accused of aimbotting resulting in getting you kicked and unable to rejoin the last populated server in your region.

one solution ,ignore the chat and mute the person .if he care than he will make record  :yes: let him cry

Edited by (KDR) Guns_N_Rozer, 28 January 2016 - 05:14 AM.

• Maxunarul likes this

EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

dang, Rozer!  that was like watching a thing of beauty.  Massad Ayoob always stresses focusing your concentration on your gunsites and what you're firing at. focus focus focus. focus on the gunsites and the target will become a casualty, move to the next target.

this vid refines it to an art form. 

:thumbsup:

+1

• Guns_N_Rozer likes this

#:  chown -R us ./base

nRJ1C9n.png

"...oh great Itzamna, you shall know Us by the trail of Dead."

Quad_X

Quad_X

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

I'm not sure about Brentonian, Some days I can drop him no problem and other days it's like where the f did that skill come from. Then I found the site. The Hawken hacksite with a monthly subscription. Now I know what happens. Players forget to renew said subscription and suck balls then they remember to pay for it. Then they don't suck balls again. SHUT DOWN THE HACK SITES!!!

Quad_X

Quad_X

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

These cheaters aren't hackers they just use scripts made by hackers. Calling them hackers is like saying driving a car makes you a mechanic.

Call_Me_Ishmael

Call_Me_Ishmael

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1114 posts

First,  don't necro.

Second, I have NEVER thought Brent was cheating.  Not once. Having played both of you, I think Brent's a natural player who plays with a natural human rhythm.

Third, callouts are not allowed. 

• 6ixxer likes this

Did I say Call Me Ishmael?

You should call me Luna.

coldform

coldform

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1100 posts

OHMYFKINGAWD I need to get back into this game.

I like going against the best of any game I play. Helps you in the long run n motivates u to do more. Always room for improvement not failure

z6aJAX7.png?1

czerofive-Today at 2:22 AM > got banned from playing lazertag - I used a knife to conserve ammo

FIRST OFF WHAT THE FUZZ IS A "SHILL"

6ixxer

6ixxer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1158 posts
Ishmael +1

I'm sure I could find dozens of sites *claiming* they can hack games, and probably none that actually do anything other than scam the people who want to hack.

Omg shut them down !1! 》Its the solution《. Why did we not see it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users