Photo

Question: does the difficulty of Co-op bot destruction scale in any way based on the players in the server?

- - - - - co-op bots

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Hyginos

Hyginos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1337 posts

Quite simply, I'd like to know if the enemy difficulty changes in any way based on the human players MMR, level, or anything else in bot destruction. I know that bot difficulty scales in coop TDM, but I can't figure out if it does in Bot Destruction.

MFW Howken

My post count is neat.

Guns_N_Rozer

Guns_N_Rozer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1272 posts

nO,SAME FOR ALL

-Tj-

-Tj-

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts
Just whatever you do, don't insult them. Apparently, they don't like that.

Edit. Whoops! I was thinking of the wrong bots. Ah well, they probably still don't like that.

Edited by -Tj-, 27 January 2016 - 07:10 PM.

6ixxer

6ixxer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1158 posts

better players just get to the end of Coop bot destruction. newbs don't.

JackVandal

JackVandal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 501 posts

The AI is the same regardless, though, the mode is designed for 4 players, though 4 good players make it a sweep, though the AI has a few issues, such as always targeting turrets first, even if they cant hurt them. Tbh i don't think the AI could scale, the challenge comes from the volume of fire, as the AI difficulty is fairly low, its when 21 mechs are shooting a single target. If the difficulty scaled it would probably become unplayable with a few good players in the room.

"but the dead horse has been beaten so many times it's practically a pulpy mess in the barn by now."

-M1lkshake

claisolais

claisolais

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

better players just get to the end of Coop bot destruction. newbs don't.

Unless we don't get rid of charges and all the glitches.

Ic6j9zJ.png

Hyginos

Hyginos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1337 posts

Unless we don't get rid of charges and all the glitches.

I wasn't aware there were substantial glitches. Are they consistently reproducible? Can you list some of them?

MFW Howken

My post count is neat.

claisolais

claisolais

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

I wasn't aware there were substantial glitches. Are they consistently reproducible? Can you list some of them?

Okay, first is popular turret glitches:

Spoiler

Those were for turrets, and few more for mechs:

First, we all should have known the roof at Frontline, no screenshot for it then.

Spoiler

Okay if you dont know them all already, this should give you some idea. I personally have tried the last one once, too me three and half hours to finish--boring like hell. I have met one guy won almost 100 round with this very glitch. (He doesnt know how to win without using these glitches, and he had over 90 CBD victory on his profile, so yea, I can see that pretty easily.)

I am okay with turret glitches, but not those immortal or roof glitches, they are nothing but cheap.

Edited by claisolais, 28 January 2016 - 01:50 PM.

Ic6j9zJ.png

claisolais

claisolais

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

EDIT: Donno why there were two posts, sry about that. 

Edited by claisolais, 28 January 2016 - 01:47 PM.

Ic6j9zJ.png

JackVandal

JackVandal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 501 posts

There is an issue where if you increase health while the ability is active in a G2R it will stick you in the ground, only able to move with fuel and at a snails pace, the way to fix is get another upgrade,

"but the dead horse has been beaten so many times it's practically a pulpy mess in the barn by now."

-M1lkshake

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users