- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Tears_a_Flowing

Tears_a_Flowing

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I logged back on after a few months and my level ten account was back to one. why?

DallasCreeper

DallasCreeper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1135 posts

Before or after Reloaded took over?

Spoiler

2XhpJes.png

Ridding the world of evil, one Berzerker at a time.

Silverfire

Silverfire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1421 posts

problems with your account, file a support ticket: https://hawken.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Was it really level 10? Remember, the zeroes don't count

lNM7VnC.png

( ^ click for the EMP song ^ )

Come take a look at Hawken guides | Join me on #hawkenscrim IRC

6ixxer

6ixxer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1158 posts
Level 10 is pretty fresh. Had you bought any other mech(s) unlocked/purchased any other weapons/items/internals?
I agree that account problems, put in a ticket. Tiggs will fix you up.

[tangent]
I had an account for another game (Free MMORPG) and took an extended break (12+ months). I came back and they had merged servers and I lost everything. They claim they contacted everyone by email, but I never received any notice. I had several characters with hundreds of hours invested and also had purchased things like permanent mounts, etc. They politely told me that my characters are buried deep in archives and they aren't going to make any effort to restore them. Guess which game isn't ever seeing another cent of my money. Haven't bothered starting over.
[/tangent]

Flight1ess

Flight1ess

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Level 10 is pretty fresh. Had you bought any other mech(s) unlocked/purchased any other weapons/items/internals?
I agree that account problems, put in a ticket. Tiggs will fix you up.

[tangent]
I had an account for another game (Free MMORPG) and took an extended break (12+ months). I came back and they had merged servers and I lost everything. They claim they contacted everyone by email, but I never received any notice. I had several characters with hundreds of hours invested and also had purchased things like permanent mounts, etc. They politely told me that my characters are buried deep in archives and they aren't going to make any effort to restore them. Guess which game isn't ever seeing another cent of my money. Haven't bothered starting over.
[/tangent]

wizard101? runescape? 

Life is like a good book,

It makes more sense as you get into it ;D

tumblr_m91v02mYjw1qhnj8eo4_r2_500.gif

phed

phed

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts

don't make us guess, just tell us...  

6ixxer

6ixxer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1158 posts
It was Runes of Magic.

WoW-like, but had an interesting primary-secondary class combo thing going for it.
Wouldn't bother these days, the community turned pretty toxic. I just used to like WoW but couldn't justify the ongoing cost.

I used to play PvP Shadowpriest in WoW, hence some of my encouragement to tweak offense on Technician.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users