• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

cybertormentor

cybertormentor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
Sentinels of Death is a clan that was formed from the union of Brazilian players from different cities. We are actually a team or an association of friends to play in a relaxed way the Hawken, our goal is not directly the competition but fun. Hawken in Brazil is still little known, we always try to spread the game gameplays recording and displaying on youtube.

We are looking for new Brazilian members. if you want to be a member, contact by personal message.

We use RaidCall for internal communications in games and casual conversations.

What play?
All modes.
Eventually held a deathmatch with team members.

Steam group:

Members:
SOD_CyberTormentor
SOD_xwallacex
SOD_Nitro
SOD_Mad_Smoke
SOD_00INCOGNITO00

Where to watch gameplays:

Edited by cybertormentor, 14 April 2015 - 03:24 AM.

thalenko

thalenko

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Me apresentando pro Clan ou pra buddy list, tanto faz só de jogar em server BR já é massa! thalenko signing out!

cybertormentor

cybertormentor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Me apresentando pro Clan ou pra buddy list, tanto faz só de jogar em server BR já é massa! thalenko signing out!

Hey thalenko, 

Me adicione no jogo SOD_CyberTormentor, vamos fazendo umas fases juntos aí te explico a questão do time e etc...

Jogamos normalmente o US East para Team deathmatch, Missile Assault e Siege. Quando jogamos DM utilizamos as vezes o Server Brasil para reduzir o ping e ter um jogo mais balanceado.

Merl61

Merl61

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 930 posts
Lol. You guys should realize that the majority of the community thinks you're a joke. It's not fair, but it is based on the fact that you quit out of every game that you lose and ruin games in the process. If you want to be taken seriously, start acting right. I wish you guys all the best, glad to see a Brazilian presence in Hawken.
  • cybertormentor likes this

jWZL3Hm.jpg

Thanks to Badtings for this awesome banner!

thalenko

thalenko

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Lol. You guys should realize that the majority of the community thinks you're a joke. It's not fair, but it is based on the fact that you quit out of every game that you lose and ruin games in the process. If you want to be taken seriously, start acting right. I wish you guys all the best, glad to see a Brazilian presence in Hawken.

Yes Merl and I've seen a lot of guys doing it and can't say if they're brazilians too or not. Anyway, this is real bad for balanced matches, indeed and I agree with the penalties with lobby's quitter for the next updates. Cheers buddy!

thalenko

thalenko

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Hey thalenko, 

Me adicione no jogo SOD_CyberTormentor, vamos fazendo umas fases juntos aí te explico a questão do time e etc...

Jogamos normalmente o US East para Team deathmatch, Missile Assault e Siege. Quando jogamos DM utilizamos as vezes o Server Brasil para reduzir o ping e ter um jogo mais balanceado.

Beleza mano, vou te add lá na friend list, abs!

• cybertormentor likes this

cybertormentor

cybertormentor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Usually suffer from this type of discrimination Merl my friend, is normal, Brazilians do not care much. But it really is impossible to play with a ping of a minimum three times the value against American players. I hardly go out lately. But my companions do not have the blood so cold. so maybe the players leave, you simply feeds greater level players who end up leaving aside other players to only kill one of our members. Maybe it's too fun for the killer, but not to the victim trying to do the best with what you have, but seeing the impossibility of play in reasonably level. The fact that many American players who are besieged or next to the servers find it easy to play on equal terms with such a slow connection as offered here. Maybe the joke these would not be so funny if they were on opposite sides.

As far as possible we are finding good players, but still will not be the same. Not fair that kind of joke, but unfortunately it is so. People take very seriously when it would only be about having fun and exchange experiences with new friends. As usually happens when we play with FawkenAwesome and others!

Cheers dude!

Edited by SOD_CyberTormentor, 28 March 2015 - 04:27 AM.

SOD_Reippers

SOD_Reippers

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Merl61 are not all that SOD has this attitude, some of us do not care about losing the battle, I particularly until now only ambonei a single match to be with my ping to 988 by bad connection account and just stopping to play in day.
More your comment is very useful for the SOD who has this attitude to see how we are perceived and change their behavior on the battlefield.
Lose with honor or not enter the battlefield.

• Merl61 and cybertormentor like this

ScaryKid

ScaryKid

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

First of all, who the fuzzy bunny is Merl? LOL I think you guys are pretty amazing playing together and it's a good team (I saw some youtube videos ). I've seen a lot of ppl quitting during the matches, not only SOD guys, and they're not a joke dude, you should respect them. Many players just quit bcuz they are fom Brazil or Argentina, we should play more often together and stop making fun of them...

Keep rocking guys!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users