- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

GotSkwerlz

GotSkwerlz

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I tried to buy a Raider mech two days ago, the servers were slow and after a bit it told me that they weren't responding. I tried a little bit later, it worked. The game took money for one mech but gave me 6, non of which work. So now I have 6 mechs in my line-up that I cant use. I opened a support ticket for this but I have not seen any activity on it, so I'm wondering if I'm out of luck and I have to live with it or if it's still possible to get my issue fixed. Thanks.

GeneralJWJ

GeneralJWJ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

There's been a bunch of people with bugs relating to inusable mechs over the past two weeks (including me). Usually Reloaded does the rounds of support tickets once per day or two, so you may have to wait 24-ish hours before you get a response but in my experience they always answer, even if in your case the response is likely to just be along the lines of "thanks for bringing this to our attention, we're working on it and we'll keep you informed".

To the best of my knowledge the bug isn't close to being fixed but they are very aware of its presence and are working on it right now, and have been for over a week. As a matter of fact LadyTiggs just resent me a message on my ticket after almost 2 weeks to confirm they were still working on it and hadn't forgotten me.

So it sucks about the mechs but for the time being there's nothing to be done. Sooner or later it'll get fixed.

Go read and edit the hawken wiki you fuzzy bunnies.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users