2 replies to this topic

The_Silencer

The_Silencer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 838 posts

Missing statistics case for multiple mechs in your garage:

Happened to me today. Got in the game, checked my stats and noticed how many of my duplicated mechs and also some of my main mechs had no statistics nor their correct rank (everything was zero; thus rank and stats) for no apparent reason.

Solution I've found and which may save some headaches well to the pilots suffering of this situation and to the support guys as well:

If this happens to you then just explore a map for a while with a mech with missing stats and quit the match. Check again your pilot profile -> mech profiles and voilą. All statistics and ranks should be there again as they were before ahving the issue.

Hope this helps! ;)

--> To the guys running help and assistance topics in the forums: Feel free to add this solution to your lists, please. Thanks.

The difference between theory and practice is smaller in theory than it is in practice.

Guns_N_Rozer

Guns_N_Rozer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1272 posts

Karlkurl is having this problem , they r working on it to recover everything , i suppose :) spam the support ticket  :yes:

The_Silencer

The_Silencer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 838 posts

nothing to spam at all

just curious on whether this "solution" -so to name it.. I know- does work or not for that other guy

Anyway, I've not seen that happening anymore here at my end after trying that "whatever" which apparently "solved" the issue -again, at least here at my end ;)

Hope this helps somehow

The difference between theory and practice is smaller in theory than it is in practice.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users