Photo

Haven't been able to play since '13 - CRT mech gone?!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

AirmanSean

AirmanSean

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Let me try to make a long story short:

loved this game long before Steam. Unfortunately, in 2013 when I joined a military academy (which I've been at and won't graduate for a year), their internet deliberately sucks so you can't play any games online.

Despite that, I still had Hawken installed on steam - I know for a fact a month ago if I logged in and did training, I would do it with my C-RT mech. I loved that mech dearly - it was my only mech with a skin, it was at level 25 (the max from my heyday) and I loved nothing more than killing people while adorned in my silly heart outfit.

I'm finally able to connect online now by rooting and tethering my phone (something I should have figured out earlier) - and the C-RT mech isn't even there! This utterly, utterly breaks my heart. Is there anything that can be done? It was the only mech I loved dearly; it symbolized this game for me and the only good thing about coming home from work for over a year. It was also the only one with real-world money in it (the Valentine's heart skin).

Please help. Don't tell me this mech is gone - it was the symbol of this game!

Nightfirebolt

Nightfirebolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts

The CR-T is still in the game, it is available to purchase with HC or MC.

However, it sounds like you've been robbed of a mech that was previously in your garage, one that you invested money in, and that ain't right.

Submit a support ticket and I bet you can get this sorted out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users