- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

ReFLeX135

ReFLeX135

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
On February 11 2013 on the old forums the developers posted a thread (linked below) that discussed Nvidia Surround and AMD Eyefinity in Landscape. Has there been any news or progress?

http://hawken.mirror...-amd-eyefinity/

Edit: spelling fixes

Edited by ReFLeX135, 19 April 2016 - 05:24 AM.

Hyginos

Hyginos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1337 posts

Nope.

• Amidatelion likes this

MFW Howken

My post count is neat.

TURDxSANDWICH

TURDxSANDWICH

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

I sent in a support ticket in November after a dev update stated they were doing a bunch of UI work.  I asked if that work was related to, or included, proper support for triple-wide resolutions.  Below is the response I got from Josh.  Its not much, but as far as I know, its the most recent, if not only, comment from the dev team in regards to triple-wide resolutions.

"We're close to where that is relevant. NVidia sure wants us to work on it, especially to make it so the distortion is better handled - apparently there are not that many big games with full PhysX support that do triple screen "well". The part we're focused on right now is getting the actual UI code fully serviceable - it's a fairly unique snowflake, but it's not "bad", just complex."

• ReFLeX135 likes this

4wBdPaU.jpg

ReFLeX135

ReFLeX135

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I sent in a support ticket in November after a dev update stated they were doing a bunch of UI work.  I asked if that work was related to, or included, proper support for triple-wide resolutions.  Below is the response I got from Josh.  Its not much, but as far as I know, its the most recent, if not only, comment from the dev team in regards to triple-wide resolutions.

"We're close to where that is relevant. NVidia sure wants us to work on it, especially to make it so the distortion is better handled - apparently there are not that many big games with full PhysX support that do triple screen "well". The part we're focused on right now is getting the actual UI code fully serviceable - it's a fairly unique snowflake, but it's not "bad", just complex."

I see. Looks like it's basically in the same spot as it was. Thank you for the info!

StubbornPuppet

StubbornPuppet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1508 posts

To be serious for a moment this is just a joke

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users