• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

007eleven

007eleven

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Essentially what I am proposing is a deploy able item which is Bear trap, but for mechs.

I could see this Item having frequent use among Predators and Infiltrators, 

How it would work is that you would place it down, then when an enemy mech walks over it, or yourself, it will snap down and latch onto the mechs leg.

Now it could do one of two things, either halt the mech in its tracks for a certain amount of time, or the less hindering option of slowing down the mechs walk and boost speed for a given time.

And it could be destroyed by taking a certain amount of damage or if it is out for too long without being triggered.

I could see this as a strong counter against A-class mechs as being heavily slowed would make them much easier targets.

So take this into consideration, but I don't expect anything, especially since the game is comming to Xbox and Ps4 (Great work with that by the way)

Imagine a futuristic mech size version of this,

bear+trap1.jpgd4448682-d2d4-486d-9866-77

zbbsccs.png

-Thanks to eth0

DallasCreeper

DallasCreeper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1135 posts

Giving this to a burst mech would be like giving Brawler SA Hawkins. 

Spoiler

2XhpJes.png

Ridding the world of evil, one Berzerker at a time.

coldform

coldform

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1100 posts

Giving this to a burst mech would be like giving Brawler SA Hawkins.

(Cough)cowbell(cough)

Say, "hello, junkrat!".

I like going against the best of any game I play. Helps you in the long run n motivates u to do more. Always room for improvement not failure

z6aJAX7.png?1

czerofive-Today at 2:22 AM > got banned from playing lazertag - I used a knife to conserve ammo

FIRST OFF WHAT THE FUZZ IS A "SHILL"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users