• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

(Xbox)AvalancheW0lf

(Xbox)AvalancheW0lf

Advanced Member

• Xbox Members
  • 36 posts

Is the party system working correctly?

I grouped up with 1 person making it a 2man party all 4 matches we were on separate teams. Than we did a 3man party and it was always split 2-1 for teams. I know if the teams are unbalanced you can switch sides if your in a party, however these matches were full every time. We loaded in at the beginning when the ready up-phase happens and we still got matched out of each other. (Ive played on PC and know how party's work not sure if its different on XB1)

A. Is the party system supposed to match you on the same team?

If SO when will this issue be fixed so we can play together 

If NOT read below

A. Is the party system pointless since if not even a 2man team can get put on the same team every time (Ive had multiple confirm this issue)

B. Auto splitting a group of 3+ is a bad idea, since they can boost the others by giving them info such as when to flank or whats weak where.

Why in order to invite ppl to join you do they have to be on your friends list this could cause a issue for many many people streamers included, i dont want to add every single person who wants to play to my friends list

A. Is there going to be a option in the future just to add them to the game party? (Instead of friends list)

Also this game focuses on teamwork, working together how are party system enabling this if they always split friends up?

• (Xbox)Q VIRUS CARRIER and (Xbox)Rook Razgriz like this

~A lonewolf will never live in this harsh world~

But don't fear join me as we kill as a pack not a lonewolf

https://www.twitch.tv/avalanchewolf

(Xbox)x KiRK707

(Xbox)x KiRK707

Advanced Member

• Xbox Members
  • 141 posts
To add to this, I was also having issues queueing up with a friend, it would try to connect us both but I would get in first, being the party leader, and he wouldnt be able to get in on time, the match would be full before he connected. This isnt something Ive ever seen in a party system

Edit: We didnt try searching for a specific server however, which may be a work-around now that I think about it

Edited by (Xbox)x KiRK707, 01 July 2016 - 03:39 PM.

• (Xbox)xXHappy PuppyXx likes this

LadyTiggs

LadyTiggs

Super Troll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

We've made some changes to our match making. Typically when one person is split from the team or unable to join a match, have that person restart.  It should take all 3 of you and place you on the same team. We've had a few kinks with the match making system that we're working out. 

~~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for thou art crunchy and go well with ketchup!!~~

(Xbox)Q VIRUS CARRIER

(Xbox)Q VIRUS CARRIER

• Xbox Members
  • 8 posts

@AvalancheWOLf
You are on the ball with these questions and I thank you for bringing them foreword.

Edited by (Xbox)Q VIRUS CARRIER, 01 July 2016 - 03:41 PM.

• (Xbox)AvalancheW0lf likes this

(Xbox)AvalancheW0lf

(Xbox)AvalancheW0lf

Advanced Member

• Xbox Members
  • 36 posts

First off thanks @Q

Second off @LadyTiggs Do we have a ETA on when this could be fixed? I see no point of grouping up with friends if we wont get match in the same team.

Also you avoided my last questions  

A. Is there going to be a option in the future just to add them to the game party? (Instead of friends list)

Edited by (Xbox)AvalancheW0lf, 01 July 2016 - 03:45 PM.

~A lonewolf will never live in this harsh world~

But don't fear join me as we kill as a pack not a lonewolf

https://www.twitch.tv/avalanchewolf

(Xbox)xXHappy PuppyXx

(Xbox)xXHappy PuppyXx

• Xbox Members
  • 2 posts

To add to this, I was also having issues queueing up with a friend, it would try to connect us both but I would get in first, being the party leader, and he wouldnt be able to get in on time, the match would be full before he connected. This isnt something Ive ever seen in a party system

Edit: We didnt try searching for a specific server however, which may be a work-around now that I think about it

Experienced the same thing.. as well as the other party getting failed connects over and over but if not in party no problem joining.

(Xbox)ocktos

(Xbox)ocktos

• Xbox Members
  • 16 posts
Please love of god patch it fast to allow the parties not to separated in a game lobby.

I've already lost 15 friends who refuse to play this game again because you can't reliably even be on the same team with the very people you've partied up with

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users