No replies to this topic

LadyTiggs

LadyTiggs

Super Troll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Hello Everyone!

We've been so slammed as you can imagine with the Xbox Console launch today and the upcoming launch next week for PS4. We've all been reading your feedback, and I know some of you are upset, so I'd love the opportunity to talk with you about it. Please reach out to Tiggs and schedule an interview.

We've seen some of you in the Console streams helping out, so thanks for that. We all want to see Hawken do well, so it can continue on.  Some of you are upset with me/us/the company as a whole for not communicating better with you (heck I’m frustrated with myself; it could have been so much more fun).  Again, we had contractual obligations to uphold, and quit honestly the console launches are what will enable the PC to continue on.  While some of you are thinking I'd rather have it shut down (do I really come across as thinking that?), that is not what anybody wants.  We and 505 Games know the potential that Hawken has and we want this legacy to continue on.   Watching the streams, many of the new players are loving the game.  It's not going to be for everyone - no game is - but it's great to watch so many enjoy the experience.

Next up for us is the PS4 launch.  We'll be slammed again but we see the light at the end of the tunnel.  Once we get the console launches out of the way, we'll be starting work on the PC, additional content, and new systems.  We want all venues to grow, including PC; there’s no reason for it to be otherwise.  And 505 Games is actually of the same opinion.  Microsoft and Sony are fully behind Hawken, as are all kinds of other partners who want to see the game become a permanent fixture in the video game world and beyond.

Tiggs will be posting some information you asked for in the next few minutes.  And, if you’d like a chance to talk with me, even if it is only for the chance to vent, let’s schedule it.  We can do that.

CapnJosh

• Nachoeslach, WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, Brother3J and 5 others like this

~~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for thou art crunchy and go well with ketchup!!~~

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users