Please bring alternate weapons

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

(Xbox)Th3SpicyJesus

(Xbox)Th3SpicyJesus

• Xbox Members
  • 5 posts
Please add them like on pc I bought the incinerator hoping for alt weapons was kinda disappointed to find none still a fun game goodjob.
  • (Xbox)Deth3327 likes this

(Xbox)WEREWOLF 762x39

(Xbox)WEREWOLF 762x39

• Xbox Members
  • 8 posts
I agree. Please allow us to choose.

(Xbox)Vindicator30

(Xbox)Vindicator30

• Xbox Members
  • 12 posts

This games is so much fun!! I do really like its customization but I have to agree. We console gamers have become accustom to a lot of options when it comes to our characters. Also if we could then name our newly customized mech that'd be cool.

Everyone, we need to help this game become more popular. Play it, stream it and watch the streams to. The devs can then see that we like it a ton and aren't just "complaining". Not saying anyone here is but without context some may misconstrue it that way.

Everyone, we need to help this game become more popular. Play it, stream it and watch the streams as well! The devs can then see that we like it a ton and aren't just "complaining". Not saying anyone here is but without context some may misconstrue it that way.

Flies to honey not vinegar kind of a thing :-)

(Xbox)ocktos

(Xbox)ocktos

• Xbox Members
  • 16 posts
Yea we can stream the game but once players see no form of progression/customization even a tad bit on the level of world of tanks... Why should they spend money? Or invest in the game and become a active community?
  • (Xbox)Vindicator30 likes this

(Xbox)Yorgoth LoG

(Xbox)Yorgoth LoG

Advanced Member

• Xbox Members
  • 52 posts

Please add them like on pc I bought the incinerator hoping for alt weapons was kinda disappointed to find none still a fun game goodjob.

Same here, loved the incinerator on PC but was slightly annoyed I cannot use the BBY, however after altering my play style a little I am absolutely wrecking with the incinerator when I use it (if I get wrecked I switch to berzerker and go all out offensive). The heat cannon is really the more useful weapon on the incinerator though, the chain gun is an effective way of fuelling the heat cannon.

• (Xbox)Vindicator30 likes this

Incinerator + Berzerker = Bae

(Xbox)Vindicator30

(Xbox)Vindicator30

• Xbox Members
  • 12 posts

Yea we can stream the game but once players see no form of progression/customization even a tad bit on the level of world of tanks... Why should they spend money? Or invest in the game and become a active community?

I completely agree. Hopefully the devs know this and are aware of how replaceable they can be. Streaming would be a good way of doing this. Let people know what the game is, what it offers and then switch over to a different game like World of Tanks or Warframe and illustrate how bad changes need to be made. As far as the community goes? I come for the people. Games come and go, granted so do people but I'd rather hedge my bets on something real. A person.

Besides, for what it is and what it lacks, it's still a free game and that's not so bad.

To be clear, I'm not trying to bash the game or the devs I'm just trying to think of alternate solutions to this stuff in case (as I've been led to believe) they don't listen to us here on the forums.

Edited by (Xbox)Vindicator30, 03 July 2016 - 09:30 AM.

(Xbox)Xmilitant13X

(Xbox)Xmilitant13X

• Xbox Members
  • 1 posts
I will stop playing and refuse to spend any money until they fix this. And in sure others agree I should be able to switch weapons

(Xbox)xROLLxTIDEx

(Xbox)xROLLxTIDEx

• Xbox Members
  • 24 posts

I do not think we will ever see the customization that exists on the PC.

I have been rocking the Incinerator as well, OP IMO.  I would love to have the PAPA Incinerator instead of the MAMA.  I think the future customization that we can hope for will be the release of future G3, G4 incinerators that have the option of having the BABY or the PAPA as the main.   Each mech can have 3 different G versions, each with the different main weapons available on PC.   I can see the developers doing this and then putting the G3 and G4 versions behind token walls.

This can bring other PC favorites such as the Vulcan Grenadier and Flak Scout into play on the xbox as well.

They have to make money.

(Xbox)ocktos

(Xbox)ocktos

• Xbox Members
  • 16 posts
Yea... If they do that the game is good as dead, and they wasted time and money developing n porting it to Xbox.

This isn't world of tanks, they need yo keep it like a smite or mobs style purchase style.

Impatient players are the best source of income. Look how well smite works on console its thriving

(Xbox)Yorgoth LoG

(Xbox)Yorgoth LoG

Advanced Member

• Xbox Members
  • 52 posts

I will stop playing and refuse to spend any money until they fix this. And in sure others agree I should be able to switch weapons

Sorry to burst your bubble but this is the future of the game and what the lead devs have in store for the PC version as well.

Incinerator + Berzerker = Bae

(Xbox)Chowon Dat

(Xbox)Chowon Dat

• Xbox Members
  • 1 posts

Yes, please include alternate weapons in the next update!  That is what I want most from this game.

(Xbox)CCT DARK

(Xbox)CCT DARK

Advanced Member

• Xbox Members
  • 30 posts

Has anyone heard or seen why the Devs didnt port the customization to console?

fMAAlgz.png

(Xbox)x KiRK707

(Xbox)x KiRK707

Advanced Member

• Xbox Members
  • 141 posts

Has anyone heard or seen why the Devs didnt port the customization to console?

From what I gather, it was half a balancing decision and half a mech-filler decision; By having a set loadout, they can easier determine a mechs capabilities and make more solid choices on their base mechs and create more unique roles for each mech to take (i.e, Nief, Berserker, and Bruiser having AC). This, meanwhile, frees up weapons to be used on entirely different mechs and amp the amount of mechs, if only by 2 or 3. Then the G2 monetary BS comes in.

Edited by (Xbox)x KiRK707, 11 August 2016 - 10:30 AM.

(Xbox)CCT DARK

(Xbox)CCT DARK

Advanced Member

• Xbox Members
  • 30 posts

I dont have a problem with G2's I have grinded to the raider G2 and I almost have the scout G2, but I beat most of the G2's that I face. I think it is very hard to have "monetary BS", if you mean P2W, in a FPS bc there is always an "X factor", the players ability to aim, and in Hawken movement, that is the real determining factor between good and bad players. 

• (Xbox)LordJim47 likes this

fMAAlgz.png

(Xbox)x KiRK707

(Xbox)x KiRK707

Advanced Member

• Xbox Members
  • 141 posts
I have a post about your exact point already in this sub-forum, making that exact point. I say "monetary BS", the BS being all the different ways to look at it or justify/persecute the issue; Hate it or love it, I dont care, I just play Hawken and spout my 2 cents for others to agree or argue lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users