Items: MKI = MKII. (wtf)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

(Xbox)Hocisern

(Xbox)Hocisern

• Xbox Members
  • 4 posts

G1 variants of mechs come with MKI items (one charge). These items upgrade to MKII. In the PC version MKII items have 2 charges per spawn, but in the Xbox release MKII items still have only 1 charge. Seems like a bug? Would appreciate clarification. Perhaps this is only a bug for the G1 Infiltrator which is what I've been playing. Haven't tested on other mechs.

At any rate, there is literally no point spending HC on upgrading items to MKII. Caveat emptor.

Not sure if upgrading internals actually has an effect. Would appreciate some help figuring this out. 

*edit: yeah definitely put this is the wrong subforum. Oops.

Edited by (Xbox)Hocisern, 03 July 2016 - 10:00 AM.

• (Xbox)Deth3327 likes this

(Xbox)AvalancheW0lf

(Xbox)AvalancheW0lf

Advanced Member

• Xbox Members
  • 36 posts

Upgrading internals/items increase there effect, whatever the effects are. I dont think its a bug for the mechs i think they just really messed with how this game works compared to PC

~A lonewolf will never live in this harsh world~

But don't fear join me as we kill as a pack not a lonewolf

https://www.twitch.tv/avalanchewolf

(Xbox)x KiRK707

(Xbox)x KiRK707

Advanced Member

• Xbox Members
  • 141 posts
It says youll be allowed to have 2 uses per life when you upgrade them and yet I havent gotten two uses of any item. Either they forgot to remove that from the description or its a bug

Edited by (Xbox)x KiRK707, 03 July 2016 - 11:35 AM.

• (Xbox)Hocisern and (Xbox)Yorgoth LoG like this

(Xbox)Deth3327

(Xbox)Deth3327

Advanced Member

• Xbox Members
  • 37 posts

I would really like to hear an answer to this from one of the devs or mods.  There seems to be no reason to upgrade any equipment to MKII at this point.  You do not recieve an extra charge and there seems to be no change in performance of the equipment.  I paid for upgrades on a couple mechs before I realized I was not getting anything for it even though when I hit specific level up screens it specifically said I would be recieving an extra charge for the equipment.  

(Xbox)Deth3327

(Xbox)Deth3327

Advanced Member

• Xbox Members
  • 37 posts

Still nothing.

• (Xbox)EL3CTRIC MAYH3M likes this

(Xbox)AdhesiveNewt

(Xbox)AdhesiveNewt

• Xbox Members
  • 14 posts

I am curious as to when the next update will be. Do they have planned updates? If not i am done playing. Its a fun game full of potential but i see the spark of hawken on Xbox dying in population. There is alot of confusion with the way this game is set up and there is no fix in sight. Its not in beta, its a full on game so i think we deserve that much

• (Xbox)Deth3327 likes this

Mag__

Mag__

Hawken Dev

• Hawken Dev
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

The item charges progress as follows
MKI: 1 charge
MKII 1 charge
MKIII : 2 charges

This is intended and is reflected in the tooltip on that item. As mentioned above, upgrading the item/internal will increase their individual effect. The fact that this is not obvious is concerning, thank you for bringing this to our attention. 

Cheers
Mag

(Xbox)Rook Razgriz

(Xbox)Rook Razgriz

• Xbox Members
  • 10 posts

The item charges progress as follows
MKI: 1 charge
MKII 1 charge
MKIII : 2 charges

This is intended and is reflected in the tooltip on that item. As mentioned above, upgrading the item/internal will increase their individual effect. The fact that this is not obvious is concerning, thank you for bringing this to our attention. 

Cheers
Mag

I mentioned at the beginning of the month in some other thread that the confusion behind all of this is likely due to the Pilot Level up screens providing this information. Not sure if it's still up in game but would be a good place to start in clearing up that confusion for players. Raw DVR image: http://xboxdvr.com/g...eenshot/4480489
77eb3451725876f683cf917b57b40041.png

(Xbox)EARUSHTON

(Xbox)EARUSHTON

• Xbox Members
  • 22 posts
Ive been told I've unlocked MKIII items but can't find them or equip/use them. Seem to be no gain at the moment, but I can see the potential in them if they are interchangeable.

(Xbox)Riker210

(Xbox)Riker210

• Xbox Members
  • 10 posts

From what I read in other forum posts, most of the terms and info in the console version still uses the Copy of the PC version but isnt implemented. Right now the game is bare bones; join play, rank up, buy basic upgrades and visually customize our mechs. They said most of this in their update treads theyre pushing to get it up to speed with PC. 

(Xbox)EARUSHTON

(Xbox)EARUSHTON

• Xbox Members
  • 22 posts
I thought the PC version was going to become the Xbox/Playstation version, I.e. everyone has the same one, is this not the case? I hope they do allow for more customisation options a few primary and secondary weapons and items per mechanism, or allow you to unlock them as you rank up. To many options can be overwhelming for a new player, look at Warframe, it can get to complicated. Although in this instance I think they made it too simple. Hopefully as time goes on there will be some updates which correct these issues.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users