pc to xbox account retrevial

- - - - - account link xbox

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

(Xbox)NIGHTHAWK51313

(Xbox)NIGHTHAWK51313

• Xbox Members
  • 2 posts

I have a few year old hawken profile that i used to play on pc. i have all mechs internals etc.... when i installed game on xbox its syncing my xbox profile and its as if im starting off as a new player. both accounts are under same email as they were for my xbox account and my pc account. on playhawken.com i can log in to both accounts and there is no issue but in game on xbox there is no option to login using a email. after game starts it automatically syncs to my xbox account. is there a workaround so i can load my pc profile? i have no desire to grind or buy all mechs again just on a different platform and prob will just go back to playing it on pc only where i dont have this issue. thanks for any help

(Xbox)Th3SpicyJesus

(Xbox)Th3SpicyJesus

• Xbox Members
  • 5 posts
They are pretty much 2 different games so no sorry.
  • CraftyDus likes this

(Xbox)NIGHTHAWK51313

(Xbox)NIGHTHAWK51313

• Xbox Members
  • 2 posts

how is it 2 different games? its same title just on xbox... does anyone actually understand my issue and have a workaround? im a veteran hawken player from way back

(Xbox)Deth3327

(Xbox)Deth3327

Advanced Member

• Xbox Members
  • 37 posts

Like the guy above tried to say.  They are not linked in any way.  The PC, Xbox, and PS4 versions are all separate with separate accounts.  There is no way to link them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users