- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

MechTech0520

MechTech0520

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

I have trouble picking a mech to buy sometimes it's easy sometimes it's hard. I'm asking what mech you think I should buy. I have enough to buy any mech. So here are the mechs I have so far.

Assault, Berserker, Reaper, Predator, Brawler, and Rocketeer.

So what mech should I get and why.

For me I like frontal assault and flanking I don't like sniping so that eliminates the sharpshooter. There are a couple mechs I have tried but dislike I don't like the Raider or Infiltrator. But I got the Predator for it's enhanced invisibility mode.

For me I'm thinking of getting one of these mechs

Scout, G2-Assault, or Incinerator.

The Scout has lots of speed and a great primary weapon, The Mini Flak Cannon, and if I put a advanced extracted it can deliver lots of E.U. in a short amount of time.

The G2-Assault has two downgraded Point-D-Vulcans but can deal loads of damage at the right moment. With two rapid fire weapons it can be a good frontal assault mech.

The Incinerator uses heat as a weapon and since it has a weapon that can generate lots of heat and a weapon that uses heat as damage it is a good powerful mech.

Edited by MechTech0520, 30 March 2015 - 03:44 PM.

n3onfx

n3onfx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

It's hard to give you any advice if you don't tell us what mechs you enjoy the most out of the ones you already have, what you like doing in a game (flanking, frontal assault, assassination, support, long range, etc..). 

t

t

DWEH3ZP.png   CRITICAL  RqKpxHn.png    ASSIST   VDNrFxD.png

t

t

Silverfire

Silverfire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1421 posts

You should get a Grenadier.  Most versatile mech, also a little difficult to play initially, but you get hella lotsa explosions.  

DUAL GRENADE LAUNCHER.

plus a HEAT cannon and a Vulcan and a kickass ability that gives you more damage and splash radius, but cmon, dual grenade launchers.

XfXGPSr.jpg

• LinearFox likes this

lNM7VnC.png

( ^ click for the EMP song ^ )

Come take a look at Hawken guides | Join me on #hawkenscrim IRC

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

https://community.pl...elding-slaying/I would like to recommend the G2 Assault because you said you like frontal assault and flanking.

Edited by WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, 29 March 2015 - 04:37 PM.

Thank you for your time,

MechTech0520

MechTech0520

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

https://community.pl...elding-slaying/I would like to recommend the G2 Assault because you said you like frontal assault and flanking.

Good thing i have fully leveled upped Assault

MechTech0520

MechTech0520

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Now after looking at your topic and did some research the G2 Assault's weapons deal 56 Damage per second so a total of 112 per second so with in 5 seconds dealing about 560 damage

Lioot

Lioot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Now after looking at your topic and did some research the G2 Assault's weapons deal 56 Damage per second so a total of 112 per second so with in 5 seconds dealing about 560 damage

That's only if you don't miss and happen to keep your aim on them for a WHOLE second. Not that achievable for me if they aren't afk.

But I reckon just the assault is fine or perhaps something like the Brawler or Scout, depending on how 'frontal' or how 'flank' you feel. Both can be played, except flanking with a Brawler means you might miss the fight while a Scout could take 2 TOWs and be out of action.

But then again, play however you want! Take it to the max, go use Assault and snipe with TOWs or use a Technician as a break through mech or something

MechTech0520

MechTech0520

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

That's only if you don't miss and happen to keep your aim on them for a WHOLE second. Not that achievable for me if they aren't afk.

But I reckon just the assault is fine or perhaps something like the Brawler or Scout, depending on how 'frontal' or how 'flank' you feel. Both can be played, except flanking with a Brawler means you might miss the fight while a Scout could take 2 TOWs and be out of action.

But then again, play however you want! Take it to the max, go use Assault and snipe with TOWs or use a Technician as a break through mech or something

Yes I know you won't deal exactly 560 damage but you can still do tons of damage if you catch them from behind and they are standing still and when attacking a class C (Heavy) from the back when they are in turret mode

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users