Mech customization

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

(PS4)Rolingachu

(PS4)Rolingachu

• PlayStation Members
  • 11 posts
We need to be able to swap our mechs weapons and items asap. One of the main functions on this game is The ability to swap certain main weapons on diferentes mechs, wich changes totally how that mech is played. We need this implented as soon as posible, same system aa in The pc version. So plz devs try to adress this issue.
  • (PS4)Johnstar999 likes this

(PS4)shortnameGAME

(PS4)shortnameGAME

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 102 posts

WIll come soon, just wait some days. 

• (PS4)Johnstar999 likes this

doplua82439.png

Spoiler

(PS4)War_MachineXL

(PS4)War_MachineXL

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 121 posts
It won't come for at least a month. Takes them a few weeks to make the patch and then another week or so for console certification. That's even if weapon and item customization is their main priority.

(PS4)shortnameGAME

(PS4)shortnameGAME

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 102 posts

It won't come for at least a month. Takes them a few weeks to make the patch and then another week or so for console certification. That's even if weapon and item customization is their main priority.

Well, I know that too, but just trying to keep the people on game. Don't send them away.

• (PS4)james5010 likes this

doplua82439.png

Spoiler

(PS4)Sparrow_Doom

(PS4)Sparrow_Doom

• PlayStation Members
  • 22 posts
While I would love more customization, I actually don't mind the direction they are taking with each mech having certain weapons and fulfilling a certain role. But I suppose the secondary weapon more or less defines each mech. So yeah, I would be happy to see one other choice for the primary on each mech. Is that how it is on PC? I don't remember. I would be much happier with the ability to change internals. I think they could retain their vision for the mechs while allowing for some customization if they focused more on interesting internals, rather than weapons.
  • (PS4)xRebel-Scumx likes this

(PS4)Rolingachu

(PS4)Rolingachu

• PlayStation Members
  • 11 posts

I already read around somewhere, that the customization was going to be available already but there was some technical issues. So i guess we will have that a couple of weeks later.

(PS4)Mega_Sam_X

(PS4)Mega_Sam_X

• PlayStation Members
  • 1 posts

I really hope it comes sooner rather then later. If the community manager is listening, I'll make it worth your while ;)

(PS4)mcwarpig

(PS4)mcwarpig

• PlayStation Members
  • 3 posts
Customization would be great as long as add ones come with appropriate cost. For example heavy damage weapons should be heavier and slow the mech down, or create more heat. It's already sort of that way and you seem to need to progress the mech to be able to upgrade primary and secondary. It would be nice to be able to swap out either weapon with something else. For instance dropping a secondary weapon for a repair tool or doubling up on a weapon you like. Obviously ther would have to be restrictions based on mech class.

(PS4)Theodiem

(PS4)Theodiem

• PlayStation Members
  • 6 posts
In the early versions customizations called "internals" were universal (could be used across all mechs) they had an effect and used up a certain amount of slots. All the mechs had a certain amount of slots. Internals also self balanced by having a positive and negative effects in addition to occupying certain amount of slots. Im not sure the devs have access to these older iterations. This would be a win win for the game as a whole because with some mechs came with certain internals you would need multiple copies if you wanted the same internal on 2 different mechs. They could expand this need by requiring additional internal for other internal "load outs" ... i'd pay for that.

(PS4)ssgamer87

(PS4)ssgamer87

• PlayStation Members
  • 8 posts

would love to have customization. for example a heavy mech with twin vulcan xt :-) 

(PS4)Johnstar999

(PS4)Johnstar999

• PlayStation Members
  • 2 posts

WIll come soon, just wait some days. 

You just made my day

(PS4)Johnstar999

(PS4)Johnstar999

• PlayStation Members
  • 2 posts

would love to have customization. for example a heavy mech with twin vulcan xt :-) 

You can only switch the Primary weapon not the Secondary

(PS4)BxRUMBLE

(PS4)BxRUMBLE

• PlayStation Members
  • 3 posts
You guys Should have waited then to release the game if you have to go through so much fuzzy bunny to put a patch,smh. As far as im concerned this game is incomplete.
  • (PS4)conquis likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users