"Enemy sighted" times 1000 in one game

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

(Xbox)GimbleFIN

(Xbox)GimbleFIN

• Xbox Members
  • 2 posts

First of congrats to dev team bringing this old gem also to us console players!  :thumbsup:  If I've knew how good it was i would've already started playing years ago on PC but better later than never!

I have couple of questions, one is question and later one is suggestion.

1) Where is Nief on Xbox One? I've heard Playstation Plus subs players got that mech for free. And from news i read also Xbox Live Gold subs should've got it. However on Xbox it's nowhere to be found?

2) I can live without Nief so that's not so big deal but my "enemy sighted" bucket is starting to fill and I reallyreally want to get rid of that annoyance while gaming. Currently at it worse it just makes me want to quit playing! This same problem was also with WoT at some point but they have sorted it out and it's not problem there anymore.

Would it be possible to have option to disable "enemy sighted" -spam so you could use it when you are unlucky and end up playing with some morons who just spam it constantly? It could be either temporary or permanent setting. There are number of ways to solve this issue, I'm sure you come up with some solution please!? Thanks!

(Xbox)CraftyDus

(Xbox)CraftyDus

Advanced Member

• Xbox Members
  • 33 posts

You can shut off in game voices for the enemy sighted message. I have.

EOC Raider, Bolt Pred, Rev Gl Gren, EOC Infil, All the Reapers, Father, Expert in Guitar Kung Fu, and Founder of TPG Hawken

I4U54qx.jpg     bQCgI0k.png   zd30MxR.png   vP7JiOe.png     uq0awfp.gif

(Xbox)Darth Pinhead

(Xbox)Darth Pinhead

• Xbox Members
  • 2 posts

I believe it will still "broadcast" that message - even if you don't hear it (it must, as there's no reason to tell yourself you spotted an enemy)!

It would make more sense to assign that option to one of the d-pad locations, as I never need to tell anyone where an enemy is (the bloody radar does that).  I'd also like the option of disabling it altogether!

(Xbox)phed thc

(Xbox)phed thc

Advanced Member

• Xbox Members
  • 37 posts
They just need to move it off that stick in the default configuration.

Enemy sighted notifications can be extremely useful when team focus firing or spotting flanks.
  • (Xbox)Aulakauss likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users