Login and disconnected issue

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

(PS4)Weary85

(PS4)Weary85

• PlayStation Members
  • 2 posts
The game worked fine for the first 2days but now it will kick me out in the first seconds of a match or won't let me login at all. My internet connection is not the problem hawken is the only thing not working.

(PS4)shortnameGAME

(PS4)shortnameGAME

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 102 posts

The game worked fine for the first 2days but now it will kick me out in the first seconds of a match or won't let me login at all. My internet connection is not the problem hawken is the only thing not working.

Servers have been full. It should work today after you restart your ps. 

Edited by (PS4)shortnameGAME, 12 July 2016 - 09:17 PM.

doplua82439.png

Spoiler

(PS4)mavericktnl

(PS4)mavericktnl

• PlayStation Members
  • 1 posts
I have same problems keeps stuck in sync or kicks me out of match
  • (PS4)Weary85 likes this

(PS4)Omega__Goon

(PS4)Omega__Goon

• PlayStation Members
  • 6 posts

i keep getting ERROR: CF645C23 -- There is no connectivity to Playstation Network or Hawken's services -- to the point ive given up on trying to play - i got in 2-3min outta 3hrs i tried -- every other game except Hawken works just fine

• (PS4)Weary85 likes this

(PS4)secrecy274

(PS4)secrecy274

• PlayStation Members
  • 8 posts

i keep getting ERROR: CF645C23 -- There is no connectivity to Playstation Network or Hawken's services -- to the point ive given up on trying to play - i got in 2-3min outta 3hrs i tried -- every other game except Hawken works just fine

Same for me, it's unplayable.

• (PS4)Omega__Goon likes this

(PS4)f4aust80

(PS4)f4aust80

• PlayStation Members
  • 4 posts

Yup, same here. Can't play the game anymore. Connection to servers randomly dropped. I have several consoles, pc, multiple games. Hawken on PS4 is the only game thats having issues. Worked fine for a couple of days atleast...*shrugs*

(PS4)Omega__Goon

(PS4)Omega__Goon

• PlayStation Members
  • 6 posts

just wasted 1hr of my life trying to play this game again -- really regretting it now - still getting the same ERROR: CF645C23 repeatedly - why hasn't this been addressed yet? even if i wanted to buy some custom mech gear i cant BECAUSE I GET DISCONNECTED AFTER 10SEC of logging in if i even manage to get to the "garage"

(PS4)biznatch1001

(PS4)biznatch1001

• PlayStation Members
  • 1 posts
Same problem here. I love the game & want to buy some mechs but won't until i can stay connected.

(PS4)Omega__Goon

(PS4)Omega__Goon

• PlayStation Members
  • 6 posts

tried to play again today just for sh**s and giggles - same ol error bs  - these guys must really HATE $$$$$$

(PS4)madmax_2069

(PS4)madmax_2069

• PlayStation Members
  • 6 posts
Yep same issue here, either gets stuck at syncing account/stats screens when you do find a match (you hear people talking while you wait for the screen to clear), or kicks you out if you do make it past the syncing account/stats screen to make your mech selection (you can hear people talking in the game), and if you do make it in the game (rarely) you can only play for a few minutes before everyone is running in place and you get kicked out because you lost connection to host.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users