Console Ps4 version needs to reflect pc version

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

(PS4)THREEKLAW

(PS4)THREEKLAW

• PlayStation Members
  • 7 posts
So hawken is awesome, but I have researched the pc version, and I have some concerns. I realize that the console is a different platform, but we are missing key features from the pc version. If the developer is planning to add those features, great, but not having them in game right now is hurting the game. Players will always be aware of what pc has and console is missing, and will be comparing them. The thing is, console is certainly able to have those features, so I'm not sure why we are missing them. Hawken is a great game, but it needs to mirror pc as much as possible: players are already noticing and it's going to affect the community negatively. So please Devs, address this, because I really like this game, but I will be a lot more engaged if we don't end up with a hawken "light " I don't think I am alone in this. Take care of us as a console community and we will take care of you. Can we get some clarification on this?
  • (PS4)shortnameGAME and (PS4)ARMED4WARFARE like this

(PS4)shortnameGAME

(PS4)shortnameGAME

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 102 posts

You are smart af. Thanks for bringig that out, E-Mail them with that. I don't think they will answer here. And post updates on this. 

• (PS4)ARMED4WARFARE likes this

doplua82439.png

Spoiler

(PS4)ARMED4WARFARE

(PS4)ARMED4WARFARE

• PlayStation Members
  • 3 posts

yea true cause im  a new player  to hawken and im in love so i started looking up  videos about  all  the mechs and the videos says you can unlock new weapons and all that so i get my mech to rank 3 to find out the console verson  dose't  have it yet:( sigh   sucks soooo much i wish i could  equitment the RPR my reaper ;( 

(PS4)shortnameGAME

(PS4)shortnameGAME

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 102 posts

they killed alot of weapons by doing this fuzzy bunny. 

doplua82439.png

Spoiler

(PS4)biggn82

(PS4)biggn82

• PlayStation Members
  • 16 posts

I really hope they bring the customization the pc has to console, it will bring longevity to the game and make it stay and feel fresh. Having your own build is great, some people don't like it but you love it. Please bring it to console and I'll give you a hundo for support.

(PS4)s6559_orion-find

(PS4)s6559_orion-find

• PlayStation Members
  • 1 posts

Agreed; one of the major reasons I quickly picked this game up for PS4 is because my toaster of a PC had issues running the PC version. That said, when I picked the game up a few days ago I felt like something was lacking; I do some research and suddenly I remembered just how interesting it was to figure out the different combinations of items and weapons for when I got a system that could run the game. Even just being able to change primary weapons would be a great hold-off for a bigger, more expansive update for the PS4 version. 

• (PS4)green_stone18 and (PS4)ssgamer87 like this

(PS4)ssgamer87

(PS4)ssgamer87

• PlayStation Members
  • 8 posts

yes. i started playing hawken on ps4 cause my primary rig is currently only used for video editing and other work. i was shocked to see how much the game was dumbed down. #makehawkengreatagain  please. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users