How to Test MECH on ps4!?

- - - - - #help #howtotestmech #WTF

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

(PS4)BOSS--OF--UKRAIN

(PS4)BOSS--OF--UKRAIN

• PlayStation Members
  • 1 posts

this HAWKEN game is so small, and i still can't FAking fing GARAGE, and i keep getting new weapons and stuff, how da f i equipt them? and how to TEST damn MECH????? WTF!!  this game need sereous work, it LEGS like MF, and it freezed up on me like 10 times already i only play few hours damn it!! thanks god i did not spent any money on it, it is still proken, and confusing!! fuzzy bunny so frustrating and pissed off, why cant there be a F option, GARAGE, or TEST MECHS for GODS SAKE !!!! fak, i like Robot game like this, but why u guys f it up so badly, i know its free, but u can make more money and keep making money thru DLC or those in game currency, so you get paid even more then you would just sold it, so faking fix it DAMN!!

( and for Professors out there, DON't FAKING try fix me how i type, its called i don't give a fak typing )

Edited by (PS4)BOSS--OF--UKRAIN, 17 July 2016 - 03:46 PM.

• (PS4)Fael78RJ likes this

(PS4)War_MachineXL

(PS4)War_MachineXL

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 121 posts
You can't test mechs. It's a poorly designed system. You have to buy mechs you don't want to unlock a mech you probably won't like.

We really need a test range with all mechs unlocked. Took me 6 mechs to find 2 I sorta like.
  • (PS4)dullrust and (PS4)conquis like this

(PS4)Fael78RJ

(PS4)Fael78RJ

• PlayStation Members
  • 11 posts
Hi Dude, you need to put this reclaim on developers and I will thumbs up!

"Anima Sana in Corpore Sano"

Healthy Mind in a Healty Body.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users