• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Shade__

Shade__

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Assassins (FFA) : each round you are given a target you must kill your target to gain points, killing people who have nothing to do with you causes you to lose points, when killing your hunter don't gain or lose points. At the end of the game the player with the most points wins. (Shades notes : yeah this is basic i know but it would be fun)

Hold the beacon (FFA) : Functions like a normal DM other than the "flag" that spawns randomly you can pick up the "flag" then the "flag" gives you 1 point a second the "flag" will show up as visible even on a cloaked mech. Player with the most points wins.

Team hold the beacon (teams) Functions almost like a normal TDM the "flag" spawns at the center of the map
 if you pick up the "flag" the "flag" gives your team 1 point a second the "flag" will show up as visible even on a cloaked mech. Team that hits 1,000 points first or Team with the most points wins if the time runs out.

that's all i got for now ill update this post as i think of more.

Please PLEASE tell me whats broken and what could use improvement.

,d88b.d88b,
`Y8888888Y'
`Y888Y' 
`Y

-Shade__

Elite_is_salty

Elite_is_salty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1144 posts

Kid, you realize no one gives a fuzzy bunny right? Save your energy.

The PC community is the red headed step child Reloaded never wanted but got saddled with when they married the PC community's mother.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Shoutout to mah real Africans out there.

Darktim300

Darktim300

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

I would like a hold beacon mode but with the following modifiers. Can't boost or shoot while holding it (dodging acceptable). Firing will fling it. Points earned by holding. Maybe some sort of repair over time for holding it?

Edited by Darktim300, 19 July 2016 - 03:23 PM.

13179417_10154132160979929_2106212794278

TrueMA

TrueMA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Kid, you realize no one gives a fuzzy bunny right? Save your energy.

And you had to express this "fact", why, exactly?

I mean, I care. Tim cares.

I deleted my shitty old signature

Darktim300

Darktim300

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Care is such strong word. Bored fits better, but still.

13179417_10154132160979929_2106212794278

Shade__

Shade__

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

and that's why i do this i get bored and just have fun with it.

,d88b.d88b,
`Y8888888Y'
`Y888Y' 
`Y

-Shade__

Elite_is_salty

Elite_is_salty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1144 posts

And you had to express this "fact", why, exactly?

I mean, I care. Tim cares.

1-

2- It don't matter if we care or not, actually my statement is ambiguous but I didn't say explicitly that I don't care for example, but it's a bit obvious that I mean the dev team gives ZERO potatoes about what we think, want, wish for, hate, recommend, are disgusted with ... or what the tomatoes ever ...

God knows why we still browse deez forusms.

• lo_spaghetto likes this

The PC community is the red headed step child Reloaded never wanted but got saddled with when they married the PC community's mother.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Shoutout to mah real Africans out there.

Hecatoncheires

Hecatoncheires

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Just to add to your list, a night variation of every game mode would be AMAZING.

Boosting and shooting would produce enough light to be visible from afar, and they could even add a flashlight or flare feature to make things interesting.

The predator's stalker ability could be altered in this game mode to also see heat emitted from the environment as well as other mechs, because of its increased sensitivity to heat retention due to the cooler environment. This would make seeing enemies a bit harder since you wouldn't be able to clearly see through walls.

Edited by Hecatoncheires, 19 July 2016 - 09:56 PM.

What the Heca-

dorobo

dorobo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts

Amazing+Animals+Pictures+photos+nature+c

n3onfx

n3onfx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

God knows why we still browse deez forusms.

It's like a car crash, you know it's horrible but you just can't stop looking.

• Elite_is_salty, Rainbow_Sheep and Shade__ like this

t

t

DWEH3ZP.png   CRITICAL  RqKpxHn.png    ASSIST   VDNrFxD.png

t

t

Arkhaun

Arkhaun

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

the craziest of idears:

ctf siege- use energy "flag" drops from supply ships(can be shot down for a minor spray of death orbs) to fuel battleships

battleship assault- one team uses eu trees to fuel ships, the other team holds down the aa and artillery battery(which bombards the eu trees)

juggernaut- we all know this one, pile on the monster before he adds you to his pile, then become him as you wear his pelt and take his power

Situation Critical- both teams are locked in with a bomb, one door out and it opens to the winning team only after eliminating the enemy team in the time limit otherwise they splode too. Best 2 of 3 rounds, one life, you(and everybody's stray bullets) can chip at the bomb's casing to advance the timer 

SORRY CAPS

170323-R9tPRfBFIQ79.jpg

Shade__

Shade__

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

the craziest of idears:

Situation Critical- both teams are locked in with a bomb, one door out and it opens to the winning team only after eliminating the enemy team in the time limit otherwise they splode too. Best 2 of 3 rounds, one life, you(and everybody's stray bullets) can chip at the bomb's casing to advance the timer 

i would play this way to much...

• Arkhaun likes this

,d88b.d88b,
`Y8888888Y'
`Y888Y' 
`Y

-Shade__

Arkhaun

Arkhaun

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

i would play this way to much...

shooting the bomb to panic the enemy team into thinking its part of your plan, while ambushing them when they try to instill maximum paranoia 

Edited by Arkhaun, 21 July 2016 - 11:20 AM.

SORRY CAPS

170323-R9tPRfBFIQ79.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users