- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

(PS4)xRebel-Scumx

(PS4)xRebel-Scumx

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 37 posts
plz comment or like this post if you would like to see a capture the flag gametype added to hawken .
  • (PS4)Evaius, (PS4)B00M--X_x, (PS4)conquis and 1 other like this

(PS4)Sparrow_Doom

(PS4)Sparrow_Doom

• PlayStation Members
  • 22 posts
I would like to see more game modes, that's for sure! Something similar to capture the flag would be cool. Maybe in Hawken the two teams could be fighting for a caravan of valuable resources instead of a flag, but same thing. ;)
  • (PS4)B00M--X_x likes this

(PS4)War_MachineXL

(PS4)War_MachineXL

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 121 posts
CTF in Hawken would be awesome. Would make mechs like Predator and Infiltrator very useful. Mechs with booster defense or more fuel from dmg would be a huge pain in the mass. Heavy turret mechs would be defense. CTF would just be all around perfect balance for Hawkens design.
  • (PS4)B00M--X_x likes this

(PS4)shortnameGAME

(PS4)shortnameGAME

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 102 posts

CTF in Hawken would be awesome. Would make mechs like Predator and Infiltrator very useful. Mechs with booster defense or more fuel from dmg would be a huge pain in the mass. Heavy turret mechs would be defense. CTF would just be all around perfect balance for Hawkens design.

BUT, there are only a few maps that could come in question, you need big maps for that. 

doplua82439.png

Spoiler

(PS4)Evaius

(PS4)Evaius

• PlayStation Members
  • 28 posts

Would be great but balancing against mechs like the scout and raider in this game mode would be a pain. Plus no current maps could possibly support CTF, new maps need made for the game mode. 

I would love CTF in Hawken, but am not holding my breath.

Team captain of Axe-Attack.

Check out my Twitch page!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users