The Garage

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

(PS4)mcwarpig

(PS4)mcwarpig

• PlayStation Members
  • 3 posts
The garage seems a bit lacking. Being able to access your purchased mechs and tweak and play with them should be a separate "garage" without sifting through all of the others.

Mech stats should be available in one window and comparable to other mechs. Although the quick description and explanation of each mechs specializations is great, I've noticed a lack of game play in every mode except tdm. That sort of limits what people want to know about mechs.

I'd also suggest more options for cosmetics. Mech credits seems to be the only option outside of maxing out a mech. Awarding mech credits for achievements or events, maybe even exclusive camo skins for PSplus members rather than a whole mech might be a better option. Dropping that occasional seasonal freebie wouldn't hurt.

Right now I guess if there is very little access to customizations and Hawken sticks to the cash for cosmetics concept, there won't be a use for a more robust garage. If I had a small fleet of mechs that I could "display" in my own garage, maybe I would consider dropping a few bucks to buy some fancy skins.
  • (PS4)conquis likes this

(PS4)Theodiem

(PS4)Theodiem

• PlayStation Members
  • 6 posts
I agree. The garage back in early (and even late) beta was very attractive. Going through mech selection and seeing it nicely displayed in the background had me spending time on paint, parts and thruster selection. Going to a better display garage will surely up the utilization of cosmetics. Win win!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users