• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

HOHOHOSANTA

HOHOHOSANTA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts
It's come to my attention that this game needs Theater Mode, if your not familiar with what that is its a feature in games like Halo or 2k sport games, simply you are able to rewatch your previous match in multiple camera angles and views, generally used for 3rd person view, it allows you to pinpoint the camera where you want it in any angle and watch.

Pros: You can check tracer shots, following your bullet to see how it happened. Gives us a better way for having evidence for anything game exploited, allows us more freely to make better videos and montages and would be a nice feature to where us streamers can show viewers multiple angles.

Cons: can possibly used as complaints as for hit registration shots, but that's not solely the purpose of it.

KILLCAM:

When you die you get put on kill cam of the person who killed you unless you disable the feature yourself. Although I like the feature as to it gives us a look at certain things like that person's position on map. Their aim and just in general their play for a brief moment but what I'm suggesting is 1st person killcam. It would make more sense to allow us to see what they see from their point of view and as to how they killed you, for example I play sharpshooter, if I killed someone I think it would be cool if they were able to see my point of view. Scoping in and everything and what angle I'm at.

Power Ups

JUST a fun though, upon playing many other games even old school ones, they have random power ups randomly all over the map or certain locations where people can fight for it. An example would be getting rid of items, and having to pick up power ups and use them to your advantage. Like extra health orb that gives you like 200 more health for 30 seconds. Cooldown orb where your overheating and you pick it up and you can refine quicker, power booster, not just have zerk have increased dmg but everyone can do it. Special Ability orb where not ALL special abilities would be available but one that can be used by everyone like bruiser ability . Damage Absorb

Well my phones about to die but give me your feedback on the ideas I'd like to know what you all think. Their only suggestions and ideas not things that will happen but the debate is in the air
  • Liederkranz likes this

Guns_N_Rozer

Guns_N_Rozer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1272 posts

meh ! Howken program engineers are so lazy ,if you want this they need to do hard work ,a lots of work ,so forget it  :wallbash:

dorobo

dorobo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts

CraftyDus

CraftyDus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1354 posts

We'd love an integrated full suite spectator. We've always begged for it, for comp and for content creators.

You can change your kill cam to 1st person in your camera ini file, set it to true.

EOC Raider, Bolt Pred, Rev Gl Gren, EOC Infil, All the Reapers, Father, Expert in Guitar Kung Fu, and Founder of TPG Hawken

I4U54qx.jpg     bQCgI0k.png   zd30MxR.png   vP7JiOe.png     uq0awfp.gif

lwY3QRd.jpg

lo_spaghetto

lo_spaghetto

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

TRU

CitkI9t.jpg

xbIxKeE.png?1

HOHOHOSANTA

HOHOHOSANTA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts

We'd love an integrated full suite spectator. We've always begged for it, for comp and for content creators.

You can change your kill cam to 1st person in your camera ini file, set it to true.

really now? would it show the snipe in from my point of view? also you can change alot apparently in INI files but I have no clue how. idk what im looking for

Liederkranz

Liederkranz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

really now? would it show the snipe in from my point of view? also you can change alot apparently in INI files but I have no clue how. idk what im looking for

Actually the setting modifies how YOU see the deathcam. If you want your victim to see through your point of view in the killcam they'll have to modify their ini file.

Edit: HOHO, Found this! https://community.pl...person-killcam/

Edited by Liederkranz, 29 July 2016 - 10:25 AM.

Cybrex: Predators hunt from above.

MessyBopzz: like jesus?

Cybrex: Better than jesus

xaW8OWj.png

HWGNjmo.png  LUAERYM.png  KVKGZ2j.png  nCDGAWz.png  HWGNjmo.png

HOHOHOSANTA

HOHOHOSANTA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts

very interesting..that u can change files