Neutral?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

(PS4)conquis

(PS4)conquis

• PlayStation Members
  • 9 posts
Quick question, what does neutral mean on the profile page?

I work to support my hobby. So if you asked me which I'd choose, my job or my hobby, my hobby takes priority.

(PS4)War_MachineXL

(PS4)War_MachineXL

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 121 posts
Where do you see this under? I checked my profile and didnt see anything saying neutral.

(PS4)peacecraftSLD

(PS4)peacecraftSLD

• PlayStation Members
  • 25 posts

I think he is talking about in his profile, the green bar that says neutral near the community stats .

I think when a person likes your post a value goes up and then changes status to like good or something. I am not sure really, I don't really look at my profile page to really know.

Can anyone confirm this?

• (PS4)War_MachineXL likes this

(PS4)War_MachineXL

(PS4)War_MachineXL

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 121 posts

I think he is talking about in his profile, the green bar that says neutral near the community stats .

I think when a person likes your post a value goes up and then changes status to like good or something. I am not sure really, I don't really look at my profile page to really know.

Can anyone confirm this?

Yea I think you got it right. I have a few likes on some posts I'm up to excellent that's why I didn't see it.

Yep it's likes sent you one for figuring it out and it went up.

Edited by (PS4)War_MachineXL, 28 July 2016 - 04:28 PM.

(PS4)conquis

(PS4)conquis

• PlayStation Members
  • 9 posts
Thanks guys it bothers me when I don't understand something. If you want you can like this post. Not that I am hungry for being liked, just for confirmation.
  • (PS4)niohpath likes this

I work to support my hobby. So if you asked me which I'd choose, my job or my hobby, my hobby takes priority.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users