- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

(PS4)Jarnkoldur

(PS4)Jarnkoldur

• PlayStation Members
  • 3 posts
Greetings and salutations,
Here is a link to a video created by the Lantern Lighters discussing some of the lore behind Hawken. Please note that this video is created to promote and establish an immersive roleplaying community for this title.

Good hunting!

(PS4)Jason_Endrago

(PS4)Jason_Endrago

• PlayStation Members
  • 11 posts
Little tid-bit: we have a general idea as to what the hawken virus is and how it was made. The idea is that there's this fantastic ore called "cavorite" that everyone wanted their hands on, which is why most of the mechs we fight with were originally made for mining, Crion didn't have as great mining facilities as Sentium or Prosk so they decided to compensate with their intelligence. Thus led to the study of a self-reproducing nanite-structure that would yeild the same or similar effectiveness and durability to cavorite. Though one thing led to another, it grew too fast, everything exploded, and taa daa, hawken virus.

Edited by (PS4)Jason_Endrago, 24 November 2016 - 04:56 AM.

(PS4)frostdragon2013

(PS4)frostdragon2013

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 164 posts

I think the map wreckage is all the evidence we need to suggest that the prosk royalty is dead for the mech carcasses found on the ship have huge resemblance to the cupcake model vanguard which were used as the royal guard 

Most posts i make are taken from members of a large hawken community called krimson's cutthroat commandos o7

i'm a JOBS pilot who takes the souls of brave scouts

i play sharpshooter and vytro at long range because point blank is long range right?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users