gameplays

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

(PS4)niohpath

(PS4)niohpath

• PlayStation Members
  • 7 posts

Edited by (PS4)niohpath, 02 August 2016 - 08:35 AM.

(PS4)War_MachineXL

(PS4)War_MachineXL

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 121 posts
Not sure if bait or serious.

No one wants to see Nief videos it's like watching kids bowl with lane bumpers. You know exactly how boring it is and how it's gonna end.

Make some serious videos with Berserkers, Infiltrators or Reapers. Raider and Brawler would be cool too.

Edited by (PS4)War_MachineXL, 01 August 2016 - 02:51 PM.

• (PS4)vickyunicorn4 and (PS4)niohpath like this

(PS4)niohpath

(PS4)niohpath

• PlayStation Members
  • 7 posts

...the videos just illustrate some team deathmatch situations in the various current maps of the game, without background music, rewards on-screen notifications and xp-callouts disabled to pay attention to what happens on the battlefield, without being distracted too much with those messages...about using Nief, it is comfortable to use it in the gameplays to walk on the maps quickly thanks to its speed and ability to perform evasive maneuvers, dodging in the air.

Anyway, probably only serve as historical "reference" to see how "behaved" after the patches Nief received, and perhaps to know how is more or less a match from start to finish, without being a edited video that shows only the kills, for example. And yes, maybe when I learn to play better, record other gameplays with other mechs...thanks for your comment and suggestions, War_MachineXL, and sorry for my written english, is not my native language and use google translator to help me write this.

Edited by (PS4)niohpath, 06 August 2016 - 06:45 AM.

(PS4)frostdragon2013

(PS4)frostdragon2013

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 164 posts

Most posts i make are taken from members of a large hawken community called krimson's cutthroat commandos o7

i'm a JOBS pilot who takes the souls of brave scouts

i play sharpshooter and vytro at long range because point blank is long range right?

(PS4)frostdragon2013

(PS4)frostdragon2013

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 164 posts

Most posts i make are taken from members of a large hawken community called krimson's cutthroat commandos o7

i play sharpshooter and vytro at long range because point blank is long range right?

(PS4)frostdragon2013

(PS4)frostdragon2013

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 164 posts

(PS4)vickyunicorn4

(PS4)vickyunicorn4

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 30 posts

Here goes my Raider

Edited by (PS4)vickyunicorn4, 02 March 2017 - 01:01 AM.

I dont need to get LIFE

:pirate:   :tongue:   :rolleyes:   :yes:   :no: I am gamer so i have lots of LIVES   :pirate:   :tongue:   :rolleyes:   :yes:   :no:

YOUTUBE CHANNEL : https://www.youtube....INP_sgTy49C8sLg

(PS4)frostdragon2013

(PS4)frostdragon2013

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 164 posts

(PS4)frostdragon2013

(PS4)frostdragon2013

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 164 posts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users