Push To Talk button

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

(PS4)kdesmo

(PS4)kdesmo

• PlayStation Members
  • 18 posts

Hello, Please allow assigning a button for PTT on PS4 Hawken, and preferably make PTT default so we don't need to listen to random background noise from other players - including snoring.  I don't know how someone can fall asleep while playing Hawken but it happens.  I realize there isn't as much button real estate with the PS4 controller as there is on the pc version, but it would really improve the team experience.  I currently don't use the mic so as not to inflict random background noise on my teammates but would definitely use the mic if PTT was available.  Perhaps change the option button for self-repair and circle button to PTT - seems many players don't check the stats during the game anyway (seeing as they don't realize if they are up or down a man in team modes), and the stats function is already available by pushing the center pad.

Thanks, and it's great to see that Hawken is alive again!

(PS4)Emagas92

(PS4)Emagas92

• PlayStation Members
  • 8 posts

I'm by no means an expert, but I don't think this is something any PS4 game can really implement unless it offers mouse + keyboard compatibility (unless there are existing examples which show otherwise, in which case forgive my ignorance). Voice input goes directly from a mic/headset to the PS4; I'm not sure the controller can be made to manipulate it. The "mute player(s)" option is probably the most that game devs can do in this regard.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users