• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

dorobo

dorobo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts

Just a little spam for a fan montage i did using footage of a better players than me.

Devil daggers is a cheap game to get and if you consider yourself a hardcore shooter player or speedrunner i highly recommend it. It will test your limits and get you in the zone.

There's leaderboards and an option to checkout every players replays to see the ways they progress.

For some it probably can be a very frustrating experience.

• Guns_N_Rozer, Kopra, Luaq and 1 other like this

Shoutaxeror

Shoutaxeror

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 218 posts

Awkward, as usual

• dorobo likes this

KkaQ7HY.png

SaYxVQp.pngWgWPdMp.png

KDR Veteran | PrT Participant

contact.KOBALT@gmail.com

dorobo

dorobo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts

Awkward, as usual

need to up my game..

Luaq

Luaq

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts

damn it's like a DOOM, HALF LIFE MUSIC THEMED, BERSERK INTENSE KILLING CREEPY DEMONS VIOLENCE :D

edit: fuzzy bunny I'm broke and I don't have 5$ :'( lol

Edit 2: OP, can you like,,,, give me your whole music selection that is as dark as what I just heard in the clip? I'D fuzzy bunnyNG APPRECIATE IT

Edited by Luaq, 23 August 2016 - 09:16 AM.

• dorobo likes this

dorobo

dorobo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts

damn it's like a DOOM, HALF LIFE MUSIC THEMED, BERSERK INTENSE KILLING CREEPY DEMONS VIOLENCE :D

edit: fuzzy bunny I'm broke and I don't have 5$ :'( lol

Edit 2: OP, can you like,,,, give me your whole music selection that is as dark as what I just heard in the clip? I'D fuzzy bunnyNG APPRECIATE IT

It might be like a 1$ on some sale who knows..

Sorry but i don't have like a playlist for that kind of stuff or a list of some sorts i can give that would be exact sounding things :). I listen through various stuff.

For now try this if never heard http://lorn.bandcamp.com/seems similar in tone.

DeeRax

DeeRax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts

dafuq did i just watch

(nightmare fuel)

Edited by DeeRax, 23 August 2016 - 05:24 PM.

starfox-sig.gifrYFaSGG.gif

2XhpJes.png

"DeeRax's got what you've always wanted."

Kopra

Kopra

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

I would've played this game more if I hadn't a busy spring. This was when I learned to deal with the first centipede properly.

A huge pain is having to start from the very beginning each time and how messing up slightly can cost you later in the game. Fits the old school-core vibe of the game, though. The demo system is really good with the leaderboard for indirect tips and motivation. The game doesn't offer much beyond its challenge aspect (memorization and repetition/training until you succeed) but it's aesthetically pleasing, the mechanics feel great (though some do not like the aiming acceleration and the game not including a crosshair). It's easily worth the cost of a beer to ingrain those demonic sounds into your head.

• dorobo, Guns_N_Rozer and Chickin like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users