SPEED FREAKS - Berserker Style Tips

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

(Xbox)Riker210

(Xbox)Riker210

• Xbox Members
  • 10 posts

Putting some hours into the game and after many many many deaths and kills, I think I've finally got my footing using the speed mech/light mechs, mainly the berserker. 

Your role on the battlefield should be;

- Hit and Run. Find some team mates, stay boosting the in air dodging getting some sweep pot shots and sprays in. then back out to the rear of your team. Begin your flanking. 

- Flanking the other team. You are faster, can boost longer and can get behind the other team quicker than they realize. You have no idea how many times the enemy is caught up with my team mates a head of them, they forget to check the rear and one by one get picked off or hazed enough for the team to finish off. 

- Keeping watch for runners. As soon as you see a mech speed off the group to heal, chase him down using cover to mask your approach. (you will need to learn the maps in order to take advantage of the terrain). Make sure you get to them safely otherwise your just trading 1 point in DM for 1 point. 

Tips;

- Like anything speedy it gives up armour, youre weak as shhhhiiitake mushrooms physically. As soon as a match begins, find a tankier buddy. If none is around, stick with the team in the back and pot shot waiting for your opening.  

- If youre in a pinch to heal, drop your healing ball and repair while sitting on it (you'll be up twice as quick to get away)

- NEVER STOP MOVING.

- Learn to use air dodge effectively. Use quick dodges to gain altitude in boosting and drop quick then catch yourself to confuse and  place your big gun shots where you want. Typically the enemy will be adjusting their targeting of you before they can dodge your shot. 

VIDEO CAPTURE OF ALL THE ABOVE: https://account.xbox...b6-36d1171bbab2

END

Let me know what you think, anything to add? This is my initial impressions after about 10 hours of play with mostly the berserker.

Edited by (Xbox)Riker210, 25 August 2016 - 06:12 AM.

• (Xbox)LordJim47 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users