Using consumables in team bot destruction game

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

(Xbox)EARUSHTON

(Xbox)EARUSHTON

• Xbox Members
  • 22 posts
Struggling to work out how to use consumables. I have 40 charges and I can press the d-pad down button which brings up a menu of six options. I can use the right stick to highlight them but nothing happens. How do I activate them?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

(Xbox)LordJim47

(Xbox)LordJim47

Advanced Member

• Xbox Members
  • 34 posts

Figured it out yesterday and was able to win CO-OP 25 wave battle with some outstanding team players.  Press the d-pad to highlight, use the right stick to highlight what consumable you want to use, then release the d-pad and it will happen.  I've instantly recovered myself and teammates and also dropped a hologram putting me in stealth mode so I could maneuver behind a boss bot in give him a surprise.  Great to be able to instantly recover from being killed during COOP. 

• (Xbox)EARUSHTON likes this

(Xbox)EARUSHTON

(Xbox)EARUSHTON

• Xbox Members
  • 22 posts
Thanks for info, appreciate it.

(Xbox)LordJim47

(Xbox)LordJim47

Advanced Member

• Xbox Members
  • 34 posts

Pleasure to be able to share something helpful. 

Still working to understand consumables myself.  Using up my charges fast, so I purchased some more, but cannot seem to increase the number of charges to my instantly restore mech icon.  I have some 460 charges available but cannot get them into the three consumables selected for my G2-Charge and G2-Assault; anyone already break the code? 

Hope the next Dev Update pushes a Mech Tutorial Guide on general functions common to all Mechs.

(Xbox)xX PAN1K Xx

(Xbox)xX PAN1K Xx

• Xbox Members
  • 17 posts
Jim- if I'm not mistaken, the 460 charges you have are a shared total. The 3 charges for a revive is the cost per revive, meaning you could revive 153 times before you ran out. This is how it appeared to work to me anyway. Good luck out there.

(Xbox)LordJim47

(Xbox)LordJim47

Advanced Member

• Xbox Members
  • 34 posts

xXPAN1KXx, thanks.  Your logic makes sense.  Not sure how to get them active; ran out today flying my G2-Charge.  Do you buy charges per mech or can they be used across all the mechs in your garage?  I've purchased some for Assault and Charge but am not seeing the purchase register/show up when I use the mech in a CO-OP battle.  I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, but have not found another way to obtain consumable charges. 

(Xbox)xX PAN1K Xx

(Xbox)xX PAN1K Xx

• Xbox Members
  • 17 posts
Jim, I don't play very much co-op so I can't claim full understanding, but I do know the charges are shared across all mechs. You can assign the 3 consumables you want to each individual mech in the garage. I'm not sure if there is a limit to how many times you can use a consumable per match though. Good luck with it.
  • (Xbox)LordJim47 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users