4 replies to this topic

LadyTiggs

LadyTiggs

Super Troll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Comms from CapnJosh:

We’re all now ramping up after taking some time off, and already we’re down to just a few last bugs to fix before the first content update will be ready to go live.  I’d put that at sometime in the next few weeks.  For the following content update we will be actively working on adding more functional customization, since that’s pretty clearly what everyone is wanting more of J

In terms of optimization and framerates we had a rather fantastic GPU profiling session with some friends over at Intel, and we’re starting to implement some of those findings.  Happily, the DX11 update we had done had actually resolved a few problems they had noticed before, so if nothing else it was good to get some external confirmation on some tech decisions.  The optimizations we are starting to work on will apply to all platforms: XB1, PS4, and PC.

• (Xbox)Yorgoth LoG, (Xbox)st1cky98 and (Xbox)Aulakauss like this

~~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for thou art crunchy and go well with ketchup!!~~

(Xbox)phed thc

(Xbox)phed thc

Advanced Member

• Xbox Members
  • 37 posts
Cool, cool cool cool

(Xbox)CCT DARK

(Xbox)CCT DARK

Advanced Member

• Xbox Members
  • 30 posts
This is great news

fMAAlgz.png

(Xbox)HalcyonQuagmire

(Xbox)HalcyonQuagmire

• Xbox Members
  • 25 posts

I will believe the optimization improvements when I see them. I played about two matches the other day and the fps is still horrendous compared to the PC.

Hopefully after Cycle Oregon is finished some patch will have occurred.

Analysis

Analysis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

I will believe the optimization improvements when I see them. I played about two matches the other day and the fps is still horrendous compared to the PC.

Hopefully after Cycle Oregon is finished some patch will have occurred.

That is curious. I was hit by a car while in Cycle Oregon. I was put into a coma for 2 weeks. I haven't played on xbox live since September 2016. My account has been deactivated since live has expired.  This is Analysis from the PC version or whats left of him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users