Error 51C58D8A on my xBOX

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

(Xbox)vvysotskiy

(Xbox)vvysotskiy

• Xbox Members
  • 1 posts

I can't log in on my Xbox. Always Error 51C58D8A. Please help! I have gold account. And I played successfully recently 

Edited by (Xbox)vvysotskiy, 07 September 2016 - 09:27 AM.

(Xbox)EARUSHTON

(Xbox)EARUSHTON

• Xbox Members
  • 22 posts
Just done a quick Google on the error code, and some of the PC users have had this error in the past. One post said it was due to your firewall. Have you changed any security settings on your xbox or router? Could try uninstalling then re-installing to see if it clears.

Are you positive your gold account is up and running and not due for renewal. Try going into xbox settings for your network and run the network tests.

(Xbox)VoidDeOblivion0

(Xbox)VoidDeOblivion0

• Xbox Members
  • 3 posts
I have the same problem on my Xbox one it was playing just fine yesterday then I try to log into the game and it gives me this error code i didn't change anything in any setting I just uninstalled
and I'm currently reinstalling it to if that fix but if it doesn't any help would be appreciated.

(Xbox)Deth3327

(Xbox)Deth3327

Advanced Member

• Xbox Members
  • 37 posts
I'm getting the same error code and my multI player connection is up and runnin.

LadyTiggs

LadyTiggs

Super Troll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

This is a Microsoft issue, check here

~~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for thou art crunchy and go well with ketchup!!~~

(Xbox)VoidDeOblivion0

(Xbox)VoidDeOblivion0

• Xbox Members
  • 3 posts

This is a Microsoft issue, check here.

It says all games are operating normally but I asked my friend and he said he's getting the same problem currently

(Xbox)BiasedPeak540

(Xbox)BiasedPeak540

• Xbox Members
  • 1 posts

xbox told me after 3 chats and every troubleshooting fix thay could tell me mac clearing uninstall reinstall shuting down unplug wait 3 min checking nat type none of it worked thay told me contact Hawken support and now I cant even find the support link on this page

(Xbox)VespidZDog77

(Xbox)VespidZDog77

• Xbox Members
  • 1 posts
Same thing here. I was playing it fine last night and now nothing today...didn't change a thing with my settings.

(Xbox)LordJim47

(Xbox)LordJim47

Advanced Member

• Xbox Members
  • 34 posts

I have had this error intermittently in the past, but today it is a solid constant.  Went to the link in LadyTiggs post (thanks) and provided a phone number so they could notify me when it is resolved.  Will wait to see if it really is Microsoft Live Gold issue before trying again.  My experience with IT issues is very similar to US Navy communication issues on ships: it's always the other units error.  Hopefully, this is not the case with Hawken networks/servers; my addiction to Hawken will not allow me to go 48 hrs without a deathmatch fix. 

Update as of 7:50 p.m. - MS just sent a text indicating billing issue have been resolved leaving only the Xbox Live signing issue open. 

Edited by (Xbox)LordJim47, 07 September 2016 - 03:53 PM.

• (Xbox)xROLLxTIDEx likes this

(Xbox)xOSilviAOx

(Xbox)xOSilviAOx

• Xbox Members
  • 3 posts
Maybe its an update they are pushing through

(Xbox)Fusor

(Xbox)Fusor

• Xbox Members
  • 1 posts
Same error here. Has been working for months.

(Xbox)xOSilviAOx

(Xbox)xOSilviAOx

• Xbox Members
  • 3 posts
Hawken twitter is also saying its microsoft but I highly doubt that it would deny just hawken and let all my other games run just fine..

(Xbox)xOSilviAOx

(Xbox)xOSilviAOx

• Xbox Members
  • 3 posts
I'm hopeful for an update

Edited by (Xbox)xOSilviAOx, 07 September 2016 - 03:40 PM.

(Xbox)VoidDeOblivion0

(Xbox)VoidDeOblivion0

• Xbox Members
  • 3 posts
You guys should check I tested to see if it would load and it did they problly fixing the servers

LadyTiggs

LadyTiggs

Super Troll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

It looks like all of Microsoft's issues are resolved, are you still having trouble?

~~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for thou art crunchy and go well with ketchup!!~~

(Xbox)Deth3327

(Xbox)Deth3327

Advanced Member

• Xbox Members
  • 37 posts

It sounds like this was more widespread than I imagined.  After checking my accounts, router, and connection I did a hard reboot of my xbox and that seemed to work.  Unless during that time MS fixed something...

(Xbox)LordJim47

(Xbox)LordJim47

Advanced Member

• Xbox Members
  • 34 posts

LadyTiggs, thanks for following this issue; Microsoft did in fact have an issue with logging on to Xbox Live to play Hawken.  Appreciate "Dev/Admin" providing monitoring and assist to players, especially for those of us who seriously enjoy the game.  As a retired Military and Defense Contractor, the strategy and tactics are superb and are comparable to the multi-million dollar simulators I used for warfare training.  Up and running today with no issues except some very good players I could not find a way to defeat--maybe tomorrow!  Thanks again.

• LadyTiggs likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users