- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

(Xbox)x KiRK707

(Xbox)x KiRK707

Advanced Member

• Xbox Members
  • 141 posts
Hawken has comic books and the story behind the whole world we fight on is awesome. Reloaded needs to incorporate these comics into the game, it would help flesh it out and give some life to the game. If released in a timely manor, you could build and keep interest with a lot of people

Edited by (Xbox)x KiRK707, 11 September 2016 - 08:37 PM.

(Xbox)CCT DARK

(Xbox)CCT DARK

Advanced Member

• Xbox Members
  • 30 posts

I actually found the game trough the comics, and I find it funny that Siege is all about grabbing rat fuzzy bunny...

fMAAlgz.png

(Xbox)x KiRK707

(Xbox)x KiRK707

Advanced Member

• Xbox Members
  • 141 posts
Yup, we are fighting over poop lol

Is Origins called Origins because thats actually Crion? "Origins" referring to ground zero for the Hawken virus?

Edit: And is Bunker supposed to be a Cavorite or Vitrolium mine? Reloaded should give more lore to the game, I have the interest and Im sure itd spread to others if it were so obviously accessible. It doesnt have to be fancy, just add a new option to the main menu that says "Story" or something and just have a scrolling page filled with text, seperated with bolded chapter headlines. Good enough, great start, build upon that. Itd still get more player attention or retain the current playerbase a bit

Edited by (Xbox)x KiRK707, 12 September 2016 - 08:35 AM.

(Xbox)CCT DARK

(Xbox)CCT DARK

Advanced Member

• Xbox Members
  • 30 posts

I have always thought that Origins is Crion adding to my love for the map, bc Crion is my favorite of the "factions".  Bunker does look like a mine and considering Vitrolium is refined from rat excrement that have feed on any nano-plague structure, I would say it is a Cavorite mine.

fMAAlgz.png

(Xbox)CCT DARK

(Xbox)CCT DARK

Advanced Member

• Xbox Members
  • 30 posts

I just found this on the web confirming our suppositions  

http://hawken.wikia....iki/Crion_(map)

• (Xbox)LordJim47 likes this

fMAAlgz.png

(Xbox)x KiRK707

(Xbox)x KiRK707

Advanced Member

• Xbox Members
  • 141 posts
Oh nice. Imma have to go look at the old map climbing videos on PC side and find out if theres any little easter eggs in it

Edit: I think it was the Prosk map that has a picture of the dev team (Adhesive, not Reloaded) somewhere outside the map?

Edited by (Xbox)x KiRK707, 13 September 2016 - 07:16 AM.

(Xbox)CCT DARK

(Xbox)CCT DARK

Advanced Member

• Xbox Members
  • 30 posts

The only map I know of with stuff like that is wreckage. There is a backstroking man in a gorilla suit.  

fMAAlgz.png

(Xbox)x KiRK707

(Xbox)x KiRK707

Advanced Member

• Xbox Members
  • 141 posts
Illals Bigfoot lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users