Please Kick Idle Players

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

(PS4)kdesmo

(PS4)kdesmo

• PlayStation Members
  • 18 posts

I believe there was an idle kick in the pc version of Hawken, and it would be nice to have an idle kick in the PS4 version as well.  When one team is down by a player and another player on the short-handed team is not spawning or not moving for the whole game, that team is now down by 2 players and will have a miserable game.  Idle players then get carried into the next match on that server and pretty much ruin every game on that server.  Please kick players that are idle for more than one minute.  They can join a game later when they're ready to play.

(PS4)Emagas92

(PS4)Emagas92

• PlayStation Members
  • 8 posts

This has bothered me since they released it on PS4. I don't honestly remember if it was a feature on pc (I think it was though), but it's a necessary one for a game entirely focused on multiplayer. In addition, voting to kick is pretty useless at the moment because it requires the entire lobby to kick the person unanimously. I realize it could be abused if vote-kicking was made too easy, but right now it's too difficult.

• (PS4)kdesmo likes this

CZeroFive

CZeroFive

Hawken Dev

• Hawken Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 617 posts

This is something on our list to do. We had something in for idlers on PC, but it was removed as it was causing strange issues on consoles.

It probably won't be addressed in the first update, but it will be something we are looking into in the future.

• (PS4)kdesmo likes this

(PS4)kdesmo

(PS4)kdesmo

• PlayStation Members
  • 18 posts

That is great to hear, thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users