- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
23 replies to this topic

Nekonomable

Nekonomable

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

I was one of the few who bought into quite a few of the packs early on. I had ALOT of mechs, nearly all of them. I fully enjoyed my Incenerator, and paid for its weapons early due to how much i was enjoying it. I have the Nemesis bundle, and even ended up buying the main body for a few other mechs (Ie reaper and bruiser)... i dumped way to much money into it... and didnt really regret it because i loved what i had. i bough NOODLES for my damn mechs. because i thought it was funny to blow up people with my noodles steaming and ready to eat. 

I logged in today to get back into the swing of things, due to the lack of mech games out there that could hold my attention. all my stuff is gone. tons of actuall cash, flushed. Refunded? Hell no. I have 132 meteor creds.

So... what the actual fawk.

Silverfire

Silverfire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1421 posts

https://community.pl...s-and-currency/

https://community.pl...ssues/?p=104838

https://community.pl...7-wtf/?p=104835

https://community.pl...tches/?p=104834

https://community.pl...ll-hc/?p=104836

submit a support ticket: https://hawken.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Edited by Silverfire, 18 September 2016 - 04:49 PM.

lNM7VnC.png

( ^ click for the EMP song ^ )

Come take a look at Hawken guides | Join me on #hawkenscrim IRC

Nekonomable

Nekonomable

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

submit a support ticket: https://hawken.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

This is helpful and all? Except its not. That server doesn't work. going there tells me that it either isn't responding or doesn't exist. Trust me, i looked for a while.

**EDIT**

I shouldn't have to go to a support ticket site in the first place, as yanking all our items without a refund shouldn't even happen.

Edited by Nekonomable, 18 September 2016 - 04:58 PM.

Nekonomable

Nekonomable

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

-Update-

The support site is working now. However I still dont think this should be happening in the first place.

DemitronPrime

DemitronPrime

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts

its called " they are making changes and accidents happen " I dont see why you have to twist your panties and be rude to silverfire when he was just tryna help you... but you did....

YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE HAVING ISSUES...

;)

all shall be fine, dont panic...

• FEF-FEFington likes this

Puck Flinging-Nade Lobbing-Troll Tech

r4GY0PF.jpg

::eoc Pred::Eoc/HC Infil::Vulcanador::Hawkins Tech::EOC Raider::

" I play on north American servers with a 200Ping to give you cry babies a chance"

2XhpJes.png

"Nothing says Good morning Like a well placed Nade"

Nekonomable

Nekonomable

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

its called " they are making changes and accidents happen " I dont see why you have to twist your panties and be rude to silverfire when he was just tryna help you... but you did....

;)

i wasnt trying to be rude to silver .-. sorry if you read it that way. i was talking about how the issue shouldnt be there at all. like.... something as big as multiple account wipes should be enough for someone to put out some kinda statement saying "hey we screwed up, so a few of you might have issues" or even temp stop the service. instead from what ive seen... its been jerking around in circles. if it was just me, then id be like ok cool just a momentary screw up. but when its a lot of people? thats when you be like "hey!" we fuzzy bunnyed up!"

DemitronPrime

DemitronPrime

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts

This is true. i mean i got off light...

only thing reset for me is my sharp shooter and i dont really care about xp and stat wipe on that mech...

but yeah, i think they are kinda aware of the problem and tbh... they DID warn us awhile back there maybe some issues ahead as they started tryna sort data migration and stuff

r4GY0PF.jpg

" I play on north American servers with a 200Ping to give you cry babies a chance"

2XhpJes.png

MechFighter5e3bf9

MechFighter5e3bf9

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

they would serve us to tell every bugfix every known outage but they dont they serve the shareholders or else hawken doesnt exist so i say, make them happy before making us happy

edit: i too lost my main raider(25k+kills) and vanguard but after a day or so they are both back

i dont even think it was support but simply waiting for them to iron out the database i have never lost anything precious besides my nickname and 500 hours but that was back when we had major work being done so we all sacraficed bought items and progress but now the systems been rock steady minus the scare i had losing raider and vanguard but patience won out. oh you posted this sunday while saturday i reported my missing things and here monday i login to find my stuff back so i bet its all better now

Edited by MechFighter5e3bf9, 19 September 2016 - 12:01 AM.

• DemitronPrime and Zebanchi like this

_incitatus

_incitatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 994 posts

;)

This is what happens to those who doubt our supreme rulers.

Keep the faith, Glory to Howken.

• Meraple, DemitronPrime and Shade__ like this

DemitronPrime

DemitronPrime

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts

This is what happens to those who doubt our supreme rulers.

Keep the faith, Glory to Howken.

HAHAHA!!

• _incitatus likes this

r4GY0PF.jpg

2XhpJes.png

Silverfire

Silverfire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1421 posts

;)

no need to defend me, I didn't interpret the OP's reply to me as hostile.

• DemitronPrime likes this

lNM7VnC.png

( ^ click for the EMP song ^ )

Come take a look at Hawken guides | Join me on #hawkenscrim IRC

DemitronPrime

DemitronPrime

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts

no need to defend me, I didn't interpret the OP's reply to me as hostile.

oh but silver...

defending you is one of my favorite passed times lol

anways all is good it seems lol

r4GY0PF.jpg

2XhpJes.png

DieselCat

DieselCat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts

After reading all the posts made both here and on the Steam forums about missing mechs, items, etc. I thought i'd best check out my accounts. When first logging in I found all primary weapons on all my mechs had to be repurchased again....so I filed a ticket with support as suggested. Then I went back just to check it out again....and all my primaries were restored and that happened within a span of 10 minutes....very strange.

Now I have one alt account and haven't been able to sign into it after checking several times...gives me some kind of error not being able to connect with the server...says : ERROR D5557407 The Meteor server is unreachable... so I guess I'll just let the support ticket stand and wait to hear (hopefully) back from the powers that be.

Anyone else finding that their missing items have been restored ?

Edited by DieselCat, 20 September 2016 - 09:35 PM.

• Mevaker likes this

Just Relax....and take life one game at a time....

Don't run to your death....walk

th_Duckman.jpg   th_82c0a97c-98de-4aac-be47-05e5e099be80.

*+

007eleven

007eleven

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

After reading all the posts made both here and on the Steam forums about missing mechs, items, etc. I thought i'd best check out my accounts. When first logging in I found all primary weapons on all my mechs had to be repurchased again....so I filed a ticket with support as suggested. Then I went back just to check it out again....and all my primaries were restored and that happened within a span of 10 minutes....very strange.

Now I have one alt account and haven't been able to sign into it after checking several times...gives me some kind of error not being able to connect with the server...says : ERROR D5557407 The Meteor server is unreachable... so I guess I'll just let the support ticket stand and wait to hear (hopefully) back from the powers that be.

Anyone else finding that their missing items have been restored ?

I had the same exact problem on my main account, but everything is fine now, I for me I Haven't spotted any issues yet.  I stopped getting the error when they migrated all of the older accounts.

zbbsccs.png

-Thanks to eth0

Sokram

Sokram

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Checked it.  

Logged in yesterday - empty acc.

Logged in today - everything is back.

Never sent any tickets. 

I guess all you really need to do is   login > quit > wait > login   and your stuff is back.

dorobo

dorobo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts

'Twisting panties..' need to write that down somewhere..  :ninja:

HeavenlyPotato

HeavenlyPotato

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

sadly its been almost 2 days for me, and ive yet to get any feedback... i suppose they are going through more active players first

DieselCat

DieselCat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts

Checked back tonight...same issues with having to purchase all primary weapons is happening again and still not able to log into my alt account. Funny though, when I log onto my main account, my alt account user name is showing up on my friends list as logged in :wacko: ....will wait till the weekend to see if anything has been resolved.......  :unsure:

http://images.akamai...F61C31C2610D7D/

Edited by DieselCat, 21 September 2016 - 08:36 PM.

*+

WhoCaresAnyhow

WhoCaresAnyhow

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I have 9 mechs. Checked them today and found 5 broken. Can't use them at all and weapons are wierded up. I hope they get this fixed soon. :(

Equanimity

Equanimity

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

I've had a ticket up for a month about this problem and I have had no response at all. So I don't think that support desk is actually manned by anyone. Bump for justice? :)

Zomborrow2

Zomborrow2

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

This happened with me over a year ago and i thought nothing about it untill logging on today and i stilllost EVERYTHING and can still not play. this tickes me offf because I sunk over 50 hours and really enjoyed using my vanguard and sharpshooter

not ten minuets after I posted this I logged on via the steam website and not the desktop icon and it FINALLY WORKED

Thanks 4 the help guys :)

Edited by Zomborrow2, 25 July 2017 - 08:40 AM.

DieselCat

DieselCat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts

This happened with me over a year ago and i thought nothing about it untill logging on today and i stilllost EVERYTHING and can still not play. this tickes me offf because I sunk over 50 hours and really enjoyed using my vanguard and sharpshooter

This is a very old thread...but some people are still having varying problems with their accounts. If you haven't already done so, try this link for support at 505 Games, since Reloaded isn't really in the picture anymore....They are very helpful there.

505 Games Support <help@505games.com> 

*+

DingdongJR

DingdongJR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

This is a very old thread...but some people are still having varying problems with their accounts. If you haven't already done so, try this link for support at 505 Games, since Reloaded isn't really in the picture anymore....They are very helpful there.

505 Games Support <help@505games.com> 

The correct link is here: https://support.505g...ders/6000223976

505 are miles better than Reloaded at sorting people issues, the entire system is streamlined and organised much better. Give them a chance and I'm sure they'll sort any issues.

CZeroFive

CZeroFive

Hawken Dev

• Hawken Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 617 posts

The correct link is here: https://support.505g...ders/6000223976

505 are miles better than Reloaded at sorting people issues, the entire system is streamlined and organised much better. Give them a chance and I'm sure they'll sort any issues.

Do contact them. They will help as best as they can.

/thread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users