• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Shade__

Shade__

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

surge is a rectangle map using with two main floors and a roof so high no mech could hit it in the center of the map lies the broken generator and a small clearing around it.

The map is split into two sides orange and purple orange is prosk side and purple is sentium side.

The first floor is a maze with four main halls one on each of the longer sides of the map and two leading into the generator clearing the maze walls very greatly in height but you can land on them from the catwalk.

The generator is a cylinder with a clearing around it that has two of the four main halls passing though it.

Catwalk jumps there are jump pads next to the two side halls that take you to the catwalk.

The catwalk ...is a catwalk it's only on the edges of the map snipe people in the maze or jump on them you have very little cover.

Let me know how balanced this map sounds

• DeeRax and DingdongJR like this

,d88b.d88b,
`Y8888888Y'
`Y888Y' 
`Y

-Shade__

DingdongJR

DingdongJR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

New maps for Hawken?

EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

pretty messed up when it's been 8 days since room has had activity

• DingdongJR likes this

#:  chown -R us ./base

nRJ1C9n.png

"...oh great Itzamna, you shall know Us by the trail of Dead."

Bad_BennyAK

Bad_BennyAK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Actiiiiiiiiiiiivity!!     Actiiiiiiivity!!    La   Da  Da-di daaah!!!   

Yes...  a new map WOULD be.... refreshing!  Something...    I want a  Swamp....  with lot's of trees.    obstacles...  like Dagobah 

Kindof like Wreckage.   but,  no big ship.    just wide open hills.   maybe a mine shaft to hide in.    And an ancient temple  like Angkor Wat.

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

[/size]

...and let slip the dogs of war...

[/size]

Twitter%201.jpg?psid=1Steam%202.jpg?psid=1Tube%203.jpg?psid=1Hawken%204.jpg?psid=1Twitch%205.jpg?psid=1

[/size]

Spoiler
[/size]

Xer06siX

Xer06siX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts

If we are ever able to host custom maps with use of the UDK, I'll finish the levels I started. I got a hydro power plant which is roughly triangular in layout. Meh, I would be happy to see more players in servers so I can actually find a game within ten min.

Just here.                            

g44azur1mvxs41m4g.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users