Photo

You need to Lower Prices on cosmetic items.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

(PS4)Sniper_Steve_71

(PS4)Sniper_Steve_71

• PlayStation Members
  • 3 posts

I think if you cut cost of cosmetic items by half or more, you would see a huge upsurge on purchasing.  ie You guys could make some money on this game.

Right now $5 gets about one or two cosmetic items.

If you got say 10 items for that amount, I bet people would start spending real money.

At the moment I hardly see anyone using customization's.

I personally enjoy the Sharpshooter. I purchased the red face for it. ($5)

I have since unlocked the G2 version, but the red face does not carry over, which is disappointing.

Also at the moment, applying cammo to a G2 doesnt really show up. So I guess I am done Purchasing anything?

Come on Devs, we need some incentive.

Although, I may pay $2 for a third person view.

• (PS4)F0ppery and (PS4)Fael78RJ like this

(PS4)F0ppery

(PS4)F0ppery

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 62 posts

This is true.

The cheaper things are the more likely people will be to buy them. 

Not to mention since the items are digital there is no loss for the sellers if they lowered the prices by 50% or something.

If this happened, I know I would DEFINITELY have more custom mechs.

(PS4)HellDher

(PS4)HellDher

• PlayStation Members
  • 1 posts

Well, I was just looking for this topic!

If US users are complaining about prices what to say about BR? Here the prices are huge! The money I need to buy 1 maybe 2 cosmetics I can buy a hole new game in PSN.

If the prices were lower I'd custom every each of my mechs!

(PS4)Kirchiri

(PS4)Kirchiri

• PlayStation Members
  • 22 posts
I agree. If the price point was lower I think you'd see more money spent on average per player. Everyone likes customizing mechs, but the current prices are way too high. Add in the fact that if you want to customize multiple mechs you'd have to spend a fortune.

Maybe allow players to spend $60, a full game price, to unlock everything or at least to give you a decent amount of items and mechs to start and switch any MC-only purchases to HC. That way you still get the feeling of working towards unlocking and purchasing mechs and components but due to buying the full game you can buy anything with HC.
  • (PS4)frostdragon2013 likes this

(PS4)frostdragon2013

(PS4)frostdragon2013

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 164 posts

You could in theory make a "cart" feature where you get alot of cosmetics in this cart and if you buy all of the cosmetics within your cart at the same time/bulk buy you get a discount

Most posts i make are taken from members of a large hawken community called krimson's cutthroat commandos o7

i'm a JOBS pilot who takes the souls of brave scouts

i play sharpshooter and vytro at long range because point blank is long range right?

(PS4)Fael78RJ

(PS4)Fael78RJ

• PlayStation Members
  • 11 posts

This change will really stimulate players to setting more the game and spend more cash with Meteor Credits!! Hello Dev guy's.. You didn't realize that? The price of game money doesn't worth. Did you compare with other game market?

"Anima Sana in Corpore Sano"

Healthy Mind in a Healty Body.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users