- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

(Xbox)x KiRK707

(Xbox)x KiRK707

Advanced Member

• Xbox Members
  • 141 posts
Seriously, CIVs one-shot A class mechs, its incredibly annoying.

http://xboxclips.com...3a-72c9ca507611

I dont think they should have this potential.

Edited by (Xbox)x KiRK707, 27 September 2016 - 06:56 PM.

(Xbox)LordJim47

(Xbox)LordJim47

Advanced Member

• Xbox Members
  • 34 posts

There is a benefit to having them.  Every now and then I'll use my G2-CIV just because I have one, but am hooked on the lights; think it is more fun to take out a CIV with a Scout, Reaper or Berserker.  Learned this watching hestoned, TheJamJambaler, CCT Dark and you--learning you can only become a good pilot by hitting more than you are hit and the lights force that just to be able to play.  I took out a CIV yesterday multiple times with a G2-Berserker, serious fun.  Have a long way to go to get as good as the really good players, but damage ratio is climbing and it is a lot of fun.  Thanks again for the mentoring.

(Xbox)Amidateli0n

(Xbox)Amidateli0n

• Xbox Members
  • 15 posts

Back when Adhesive first made the game, they instituted a very firm "no one-shot" rule. Not even a full salvo from the Sharpshooter could kill a full-HP Technician. While there are players who will enjoy the challenge, the vast majority will not.  

As it is frequently parroted on the PC side, there is no point to developing only for the elite.

• (Xbox)LordJim47 likes this

(Xbox)x KiRK707

(Xbox)x KiRK707

Advanced Member

• Xbox Members
  • 141 posts
I hear players, every single day that I play, complaining about the Civ. Hows that the voice of the elite? Its not like we have more than 5 of them anyways, on console.

Edit: Excuse the possibly rude tone of my wording

Edited by (Xbox)x KiRK707, 03 October 2016 - 05:58 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users