- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

(Xbox)LordJim47

(Xbox)LordJim47

Advanced Member

• Xbox Members
  • 34 posts

Would like to have the ability to organize where mechs are found in the garage.  I have all but 2 and changing mechs during deathmatch can sometimes timeout resulting in wildcard draw-who knows what you'll get.  Have not broke the code on the current scheme, i.e., the arrangement logic, but at least they seem to stay the same until you add a new mech.  Could put all G2s in one section, or Light Med and Heavy sections.  Perfect would allow me to group and lock position so my favorites-most used would be next to each other.

Also the new update defaults to the view info per mech to pop up when scrolling, which covers the mech behind it; used to require X to view, now requires x to hide.  Very distracting as I know what the mech can do, just need to find it.  This default works nice on the mech tree but not so much in the garage.

• (Xbox)xROLLxTIDEx and (Xbox)CosmicCasey59 like this

(Xbox)CosmicCasey59

(Xbox)CosmicCasey59

Advanced Member

• Xbox Members
  • 48 posts
I also would like to see a better garage layout , same as LordJim47. I would also like to see easier access to the garage , like that first screen maybe add a button to take you right into the garage to allow you to easier choose any mech for upgrades or all of them before game play.
  • (Xbox)LordJim47 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users