Photo

Missing items! Please help? May be a bug.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

SquaredRoot

SquaredRoot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

To whom it may concern,

It seems that I have some problems that have cropped up in my inventory.  Any help that can be provided correcting the following would be greatly appreciated.

1. The EOC repeater for my Rocketeer is currently showing as if it needs to be purchased.  The seeker and the heat cannon are still available, but my EOC repeater is no longer present.  This is the primary I have always used for this mech.  You'll find accuracy stats for this weapon in my pilot profile.

2. The starting weapon for the sharpshooter, the Hawkins is no longer available, and requires purchase.  This should not be the case, and prior to the ascension update this was my primary of choice.  May also be missing a three slot internal.

3. My Predator has been stripped of all stats.  Without proof and with the frequency that I used the mech it's hard to remember if I owned other primaries, but I'm fairly certain that I had all three.  I distinctly remember getting the impression that dual EOC's is very difficult to play.

4. Some stats appear to be missing from my CRT.  Honestly not sure if I'm missing weapons or internals here.

5. An item is missing on my G2 Assault, I believe it was a detonator.

6. Fairly certain my Grenadier is missing a 2 slot internal, but I could be mistaken.

It seems at least in part, that a good deal of the items missing may have been purchased with MC.  I'm also currently noting an issue in the garage where weapons appear on the wrong mech.  I'm concerned that this may not be easily corrected or that I may have left out items in this listing.

I can provide additional details if required.  As it is I'm writing this at 5 AM EST, and need to be at work in the morning at 1 PM.  Please provide an update via additional correspondence when possible.

Thanks,

Squared_Root

Edited by SquaredRoot, 07 October 2016 - 12:55 AM.

CrimsonKaim

CrimsonKaim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1235 posts

My Deimos is gone. I just downloaded Herken today again just to realize that I just lost around 20€, my main mech and that every Raider variant is bugged (it displays the previous mech in the garage but with the raider's colour). Already sent a support ticket.

- Sitting next to the sound box in Last Eco -

dorobo

dorobo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts

Deimos?

EVE-deimos.jpg

Guns_N_Rozer

Guns_N_Rozer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1272 posts

if you have problem with mechs or ability use this link to solve this ,  https://hawkentools....s/abilities/fix

or make a support tkt https://hawken.zendesk.com/hc/en-us   24/7 support  :tongue:

CrimsonKaim

CrimsonKaim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1235 posts

Deimos?

EVE-deimos.jpg

Deimos (And a paralyzed Succubus 1 right next to it):

aquanox__battle_by_energyphoenix-d5o4x2w

Edited by CrimsonKaim, 07 October 2016 - 08:18 AM.

CrimsonKaim

CrimsonKaim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1235 posts

if you have problem with mechs or ability use this link to solve this ,  https://hawkentools....s/abilities/fix

or make a support tkt https://hawken.zendesk.com/hc/en-us   24/7 support  :tongue:

It says "Sizzler" (My Reaper) has an incorrect ability but didn't found my Deimos. :(

Guns_N_Rozer

Guns_N_Rozer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1272 posts

It says "Sizzler" (My Reaper) has an incorrect ability but didn't found my Deimos. :(

try to fix with that ashfire link , and put ur email and password, if it does't than submit ur support tkt and mention them which mech have problemo 

CrimsonKaim

CrimsonKaim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1235 posts

try to fix with that ashfire link , and put ur email and password, if it does't than submit ur support tkt and mention them which mech have problemo 

Well, assuming that nearly everything is wrong with my account APART from my Sizzler, I doubt it will fix it. I wait for support first.

Guns_N_Rozer

Guns_N_Rozer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1272 posts

Well, assuming that nearly everything is wrong with my account APART from my Sizzler, I doubt it will fix it. I wait for support first.

after their migration i had mechs and mech ability problem , thanks god that has been fixed my ashfire link and support tkt , hope ur problem will be fix.good luck

CrimsonKaim

CrimsonKaim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1235 posts

after their migration i had mechs and mech ability problem , thanks god that has been fixed my ashfire link and support tkt , hope ur problem will be fix.good luck

Did it happen that you lost a mech?

Guns_N_Rozer

Guns_N_Rozer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1272 posts

Did it happen that you lost a mech?

i was lucky , it didn't happen on me .just mech ability bug and mechs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users