• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

DemitronPrime

DemitronPrime

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts

Just sending a little note out to those oceanic players not on my list.. game going down in oceania servers...

• FEF-FEFington likes this

Puck Flinging-Nade Lobbing-Troll Tech

r4GY0PF.jpg

::eoc Pred::Eoc/HC Infil::Vulcanador::Hawkins Tech::EOC Raider::

" I play on north American servers with a 200Ping to give you cry babies a chance"

2XhpJes.png

"Nothing says Good morning Like a well placed Nade"

CZeroFive

CZeroFive

Hawken Dev

• Hawken Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 617 posts

And by down he means there's more than a few matches going on. I actually went to check the servers just in case, lol

• DemitronPrime and Zebanchi like this

6ixxer

6ixxer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1158 posts
yeah we played for a while, and it was good finally have a match with demi.
traded lots of kills. some sneaky smakdowns and lots of close duels down to the single digits of HP for the victor.
nice to play on low ping and against sub 2000 players for once.
would be good to see some fresh pilots in our region. shame the regular nights lost interest for most.
my cat came to watch me play and push my mouse all over the place.
later in an intense moment I dropped my mouse off the table.
plenty of lols, none of the common angst that makes you want to leave matches.
  • DemitronPrime likes this

DemitronPrime

DemitronPrime

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts

And by down he means there's more than a few matches going on. I actually went to check the servers just in case, lol

HAHAHA oh dude sorry...

that oceanic slang huh :P

yeah we played for a while, and it was good finally have a match with demi.
traded lots of kills. some sneaky smakdowns and lots of close duels down to the single digits of HP for the victor.
nice to play on low ping and against sub 2000 players for once.
would be good to see some fresh pilots in our region. shame the regular nights lost interest for most.
my cat came to watch me play and push my mouse all over the place.
later in an intense moment I dropped my mouse off the table.
plenty of lols, none of the common angst that makes you want to leave matches.

yeah man it was great fun, it was nice to not have to over think my play by planning everything 1 second a head and over lead.

the servers were responded rather well to be honest.. i think maybe because they dont have the same heavy wear and tear maybe?

Not sure...

it was a little tricky for me to readjust aim at first but i got round that, We had lioot show up for a couple matchs which was awesome and another old player stumbled in a little later...

the 3 way dm has a very cool cutthroat dynaminc that kept me on the edge my seat...

nights like these are why i love Hawken...

I mis the days where we would all get together on our own corner of TS and play for hours

Edited by DemitronPrime, 28 October 2016 - 12:30 PM.

• 6ixxer likes this

Puck Flinging-Nade Lobbing-Troll Tech

r4GY0PF.jpg

::eoc Pred::Eoc/HC Infil::Vulcanador::Hawkins Tech::EOC Raider::

" I play on north American servers with a 200Ping to give you cry babies a chance"

2XhpJes.png

"Nothing says Good morning Like a well placed Nade"

Darktim300

Darktim300

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

They still exist?

13179417_10154132160979929_2106212794278

6ixxer

6ixxer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1158 posts

Does what still exist?

Oceanic servers are still around. I see occasional new pilots in BotsTDM.

We used to get enough people several nights a week to fill our TDMs, but it hasn't been that way in a long time. Then we used to try to organise a weekly event on Fridays and we'd message the usual suspects via Steam to get in game. For a while this got up to about 10 players in a TDM. We often had the same group of players hanging in one server all night and the matches could easily be balanced. Now those players are spending their game time on other titles, as nothing has changed and there isn't a culture to skill up new players.

I tried pushing the regular event for a while, but i've been stuck on a work contract for months that is eating up my time. it now requires me to be up at 5am to be in the city by 730am and I typically don't get home until 8pm and am too shattered to play cos I know I have to be up again at 5am. The light at the end of my tunnel is that I'm supposed to finish that fuzzy bunny by december (unless they realise that they really don't know what they are doing without me).

There is still some talent down here that can be wrangled into a match if you know who to contact.

Post an update in this thread or the other one about filling the Aus servers and we'll do our best to get the word around.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users