• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Draco3

Draco3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Seem to get this a lot of late, error 931D9C29.  During the joining of a match, tend to get this problem occur randomly

Error: 931D9C29

Failed to join game.  The server is not accepting players at this time.  Please try again later.  Game server reservation failed.

When I caught this message there was 10 of 12 people on the server (in this instance Singapore-TDM8101).  I got the error and tried again.  Refreshed and noticed that player count was now 11/12.  I tried again and got the error.  I refreshed and player list was still reading 11/12 and joined (after about 10 seconds or so).  Suffice to say that if I didn't join then there was no other match available at the time and I would have logged off and played something else for tonight (thankfully I didn't have to).

20161107194040_1.jpg

DallasCreeper

DallasCreeper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1135 posts

This is a widespread bug. Usually you can join the desired server after 4 or 5 tries.

Spoiler

2XhpJes.png

Ridding the world of evil, one Berzerker at a time.

I_Come_In_Peace

I_Come_In_Peace

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

I get that error a lot too. In fact a whole lot. Like most the time I try to join a game. On several accts. It does not work after 4 or 5 tries. Most times it take 5 to 10 minutes if I even get in at all. I've had one game that gave me this message the entire game. over 15 minutes. Finally when it started a new map it let me in, 2 minutes after the game started. This needs fixed. Lets add it to the list. The LONG list of things to be fixed, done, repaired or whatever. :wallbash:

I COME  MafWAYS.jpg    IN PEACE

FRX23

FRX23

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

I always thought it is because server is in a setup mode between two maps...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users